House for sale
44 Howson Rise,
4 2 2
ENTERTAINERS DREAM YALLINGUPPerfectly positioned just minutes from the surf at Yallingup and Smith’s Beach, this immaculate, architect-designed residence is set amongst tranquil and private park-like surrounds. Beyond the meandering tree-lined driveway, you’ll find a delightfully spacious entertainer’s home with an inviting ambience and luxurious country home feel.
Feature double entry doors open to a wide, welcoming entrance hall which leads to the generous open plan family living and dining areas. There’s plenty of space for entertaining or relaxing here, or you can move into the separate formal lounge room for quiet enjoyment. Wide stacker doors slide back to provide seamless indoor/outdoor living and the large covered terrace is ideal for parties or more intimate family gatherings. Wide rolling verandas on three sides of the home provide a variety of outdoor living spaces where you can enjoy a coffee and a chat or simply relax in this peaceful rural setting.
A selection of this stunning property’s features include:
• Four bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Ensuite to master
• Study/home office/fifth bedroom
• Designer kitchen with abundant storage, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Auto double garage
• 3.7Kw solar panels, solar hot water system and 3-phase power
• Fully powered 7m x 6m workshop/studio/potential granny flat
• Additional 6m x 6m powered shed and shade sail for caravan or boat storage
• Land size: 1.81ha (4.47 acres)
This property’s fabulous location is so close to all our local attractions including Little Fish Restaurant, Studio Bistro and Caves House.
Showcasing quality throughout, this impeccably presented, superbly maintained property is sure to please the most discerning buyer. Contact the exclusive agent, Julie Fairclough on 0407 174 258 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Last updated: 05:50PM on Mar 14th 2019