44 Keats Street,
Cannon Hill, QLD
ELEGANCE ON KEATS!The elegant presentation and finishes of this home will delight you from the moment you step through the door. Feature timber/glass stair case and wall, combined with the high ceilings just give you that lovely light and fresh feeling from the start. On top this the open plan living, and multiple TV areas, will give you an abundance of options for entertaining and for you and your family. Even better is the outdoor alfresco living with built-in stone benches, Webber cooktop, & sink. Plus there is enough space for the lounge and 8 seater dining all overlooking the in ground pool and lovely backyard. If that's not enough to enjoy, then grab the glass of wine and sit in the upstairs lounge and take in the city views!
We have your attention? Here are a few more details:-
- 4 Double sized bedrooms all with ducted air, high ceilings and built-in robes.
- Master bedroom has lovely outlook of city views, private access to the front balcony, walk-in robe with design hanging, his and her drawers, plus ensuite.
- Ensuite with full wall tiles, his and her sink and shower areas, quality fittings throughout.
- Upstairs has the 3rd living with loads of space for the children to relax at one end of the house and complete with ducted air and those city views!
- Main bathroom is complete with the lovely tub for the evening soak, elegant finishes on tapware and vanity, plus the toilet is separate with its own vanity.
- Downstairs has a large open plan living and dining with ducted air, large white stone tiles and all flowing out onto the patio area through stacker slide doors.
- Separate media room with ducted air or make it the 5th bedroom if you need.
- 3rd toilet powder room downstairs for the guests.
- Large kitchen complete with stone benchtops, 900mm wide oven, and gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave oven and walk in pantry.
- Large walk in pantry completely fitted with shelving, benches, 3rd sink - so you can hide away all those services you don't want the guests to see.
- Outdoor living with roofline cover, complete with ceiling fans, stone tile floor, stone benches on built-in servery complete with sink and Webber BBQ - just grab the wine and sit back and watch the children play.
- In ground pool with lovely shelf area for the children and mum to sit and enjoy.
- Lovely lawn and garden area at the rear ready for the children to play when Mum is a little busy.
- Full ducted Samsung air conditioning throughout with touch panel control systems for you to control 7 zone areas.
- Intercom touch panel system with camera monitor.
- Vacuum maid throughout.
- 2550mm ceilings up and 2740mm downstairs, with loads of windows giving that lovely open and light feeling throughout.
- Double lockup garage with remote and internal access, plus a complete shelving/storage area built-in at the end of the garage.
- Side access from the rear of the garage to the yard.
- Hyne T2 termite resistant frame used throughout.
- NBN Opticom.
- Easy stroll to St Oliver Plunkett, Cannon Hill Primary and Cannon Hill Anglican college within minutes.
- Walk to the end of the street to discover restaurants and shops, or better still walk to the East Development restaurants when they are built.
- Buses available on both ends of the street and Trains are a few minutes walk away.
- Private schools for High school? - well there are an abundance of options all within 10-15min drive from your door.
- Nestled on one of the most sort after streets in Cannon Hill.
This is an elegant home designed for the whole family to enjoy and yet it allows plenty of separate living when you need that little bit of space. Descriptions are not enough, you will need to view this home to appreciate all that is on offer!