House for sale
44 Kilbride Street,
Hurlstone Park, NSW
4 2 3
FOR SALE $1,395,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969Huge Opportunity - Massive House & even bigger Workshop !
Endless possibilities abound on this healthy 588 square metre block located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac location. This solid brick home would comfortably suit the needs of any growing family and offers the unique opportunity to have a dedicated workshop and massive garage storage space in the heart of the Inner West.
- 4 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan dining and lounge plus 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen includes handy breakfast bar & overlooks the sunny green back garden and elevated patio
- Covered outdoor BBQ and alfresco with plenty of room to entertain & host parties of any size
- Move in and update as you go to suit your needs and tastes
The Workshop / Garage:
- Over 100sqm (approx.) of thick concrete floor space
- 3 phase power
- Separate commercial power supply
- Potential secondary accommodation (STCA) with existing bathroom
- Double lock-up garage plus covered carport
- Additional ample parking for multiple vehicles in the side-driveway
Privately set and conveniently located just moments from Hurlstone Park Train Station, bus routes and village shopping with a variety of cafes to choose from.
A quality home, in a peaceful family suburb, within an easy commute to the city, it will be hard to find one like this again - inspect today!
Happy to arrange midweek appointments - please call to schedule.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Last updated: 11:20AM on Feb 3rd 2019