House for sale
44 Rustic Gardens,
4 2 2
Offers From $1,395,000
"BUY LAND, THEY'RE NOT MAKING IT ANYMORE" Mark Twain***OPEN SUNDAY BY APPOINTMENT***
***NEW PRICE!***Incredible buying here - not 2.5 but 5 acres or over 2 hectares!
YOUR PIECE OF PARADISE! This idyllic rural property has the feel of a luxurious colonial lodge on FIVE BEAUTIFUL ACRES; A magical mix of landscaped, lush gardens, lawns and native bushland. A truly peaceful setting attracting native wildlife including kangaroos, Galahs and rare black parrots. The blend of pathways, babbling brooks, gardens and lawns is testament to the current owners' vision to create a wonderful resort-style retreat, within which is positioned a timeless, country style home.
As land becomesincreasingly scarce, where else can a rural lifestyle be enjoyed only minutes from the convenience of city living? This is a very rare opportunity to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle on not two but FIVE ACRES OF LAND only 10 minutes to Joondalup, the coastal strip, freeway and only two minutes to the vibrant, modern Carramar Village . Experience the best of both worlds without the arduous commute; the tranquility of nature and the convenience of urban living.
Traditionally styled with country character with NORTH FACING wrap around verandahs, the home is finished in white with honey toned hard wood floors, rich cedar framed windows and doors, plush carpets and slow combustion wood fire.
- Large open plan family living with full-length windows frame a delightful outlook to gardens and verandahs. Hardwood sliding doors open to the expansive indoor outdoor entertaining area.
- Formal lounge and dining areas with hard wood floors are filled with natural, northern light
- French doors and elegant window treatments add a sense of timeless elegance
- Solid, Colonial front door with leadlight feature windows
- NEW, functional kitchen; White stone bench tops, glass splash backs, island, double Electrolux ovens, 900mm cooktop, overhead display cupboards with feature lighting, pull out pantries, two fridge spaces and dishwasher.
- Serene master bedroom with room length, large walk in robe and French doors to the wrap around verandahs and green views beyond
- Fully tiled ensuite with corner spa bath
- Three further double bedrooms with built in robes
- Study or fifth bedroom
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower and bath and separate powder room
- Modern, fully fitted laundry with overhead cupboards
- Split system air conditioning
Entry to the property is via a private sealed driveway through native bush giving way to delightful manicured lawns and landscaped gardens.
Lush lawns surround the house and provide play areas; a giant cubby house, raised veggie gardens, chook pen and beyond a billabong inspired koi pond with shady sitting areas and an adult cubby, affectionately called the little Bali house'. This magical grotto-like setting attracts an abundance of native birds including galahs and rare black parakeets. The perfect place to meditate and unwind surrounded by nature and noisy parrots. A blend of pathways, gardens and lawns creates a visually wonderful adventure, resort style retreat, perfect for children (and adults!) to run free and enjoy nature.
And for summer days and nights a free form solar heated concrete pool, with soft lawn around compliments the natural setting. A resort style pool house / bar adjacent, provides the perfect place to entertain and relax by the pool.
There is also a large double garage / shed and extra parking adjacent to the circular driveway and numerous outbuildings.
Water is supplied by a bore and pump and a 10,000 litre water tank.
With the owners of this much loved home planning to move on, the time has come for the next chapter in this rural retreat's story. We have just loved the natural beauty of this place; all the trees, pools and plants. It's a very special place.
Don't miss out on a rare and wonderful opportunity to create the lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Call me to view. I look forward to meeting you and showing you around!
Last updated: 02:06AM on Jul 28th 2017