44 Schooner Crescent,
Big House, Big Block in Walking Distance to TownThis stunning modern home has fantastic ocean views and has the convenience of being only a short stroll to the town centre to enjoy your morning coffee or evening meal without the hassle of having to park the car! The perfect property for the growing family, this 2 storey home situated on a massive 1513sqm elevated lot has beautiful ocean views. With a contemporary design this 4 bed, 3 bath abode is sprawled over 2 levels with multiple indoor and outdoor living zones designed to create a relaxed day to day living environment all year around.
Features of this spacious home include:
• Big open upstairs living zone integrating a stylish contemporary kitchen with large Caesar stone island bench, Miele appliances and a plethora of soft closing drawers. This spacious living area is designed to capture northern light to provide a light and bright living space which opens onto a large balcony verandah with stunning ocean views
• Master bedroom with ocean view, double built in robes and ensuite
• 2 other upstairs bedrooms are double size with built in robes and share a spacious bathroom with bath. The downstairs guest 4th bedroom has built in robe and access to a semi ensuite
• Large downstairs activity room opening onto spacious alfresco deck area with exposed aggregate and overlooking backyard
• Massive office which could be a 5th bedroom has built in desks and shelving
• All 3 bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiling, under floor heating and Caesar stone vanities.
• WA blackbutt flooring throughout living areas
• Ducted R/C zoned A/C
• Smart wired LED lighting throughout
• Electric blinds in upstairs living and master bedroom
• 3kw solar panels
In addition to the main home there is a large approximately 9m x 7m brick shed with power and WC which with approval could be converted into a granny flat or continue being used to store the toys. There is plenty of room for the caravan, boat and trailers to be stored on the property with a gravel driveway down the side to the backyard and concrete aggregate pad in front of the shed. Complete with fully reticulated native gardens there is simply nothing to do but move in and enjoy the space and convenience of this wonderful property.