44 Yabba Street,
Family opportunity in the heart of AscotInstructions are to sell. Rarely do you find such an opportunity in the heart of Ascot, Brisbane's finest suburb. Set high on this large north east facing block, this solid brick home is ready for its next chapter. With options to renovate or redevelop (subject to approval) this post war home is great value.
Gifted with cooling breezes, and elevation this property boasts nearly 370m2 internally, with four air conditioned bedrooms upstairs. The modern chef's kitchen is equipped with a full size SMEG range and leads to the family dining area. Quality timber floors throughout the living area, which access the wrap around balcony and cooling breezes. Downstairs the property is ready to be transformed into media rooms, home office or teenage retreat.
- Large block in one of Ascot's premiere streets, ready to unlock it's potential
- Location location location, Oriel park, shops and cafes are just a moment's stroll away
- Huge outdoor entertaining area with covered bbq and sparkling pool perfect to enjoy those Queensland days
- Located in the desirable Ascot State School catchment, close to many other fine state and private schools
- Easy transport links to Brisbane CBD, the Gold and Sunshine Coasts and Brisbane airport
- The desirable lifestyle precinct of Racecourse Rd is minutes away by foot or car
- Ready for your imagination to run with a renovation or more
Contact Tom today to arrange a private inspection.