House for sale
4/42 Bunker Bay Road,
3 2 2
Absolute Beachfront Living at Bunker BayBeautifully presented, 10 year old, architect designed, diamond cut limestone and rendered sand finish brick beach residence situated on a 902sqm absolute beachfront block in one of WA's most beautiful beachfront areas.
The home has accommodation over 2 levels serviced with staircase and a lift and features on the ground floor:
• Porch entry with security door. This opens into a Travertine tile floor family area that opens via bi-fold doors to alfresco entertaining dining area
• GUEST WING This has 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes, carpeted floor, sliding glass doors with timber sliding louvered screens, bathroom with twin vanity and shower, and separate powder room.
• STUDY/BEDROOM 4 This has Travertine tile floor, built in wall unit and sliding glass door with timber louvered sliding screens opening to outside entertaining area.
• MASTER SUITE This has carpeted floor, built in and walk in robes and opens via sliding glass to outdoor entertaining area and has ocean views. There is a resort hotel style ensuite, a separate powder room and a lift.
• LAUNDRY This is spacious with ample cupboard space plus an enclosed kitchenette with tea making facilities for downstairs guests.
• DOUBLE GARAGE/WORKSHOP This has auto doors and has access to the living areas plus a glass door to the backyard.
This big open living area has a vaulted, painted timber ceiling with downlights, Travertine tile floor, gas log fire and opens via wide glass sliding door to a superb terrace patio area overlooking the ocean. The kitchen overlooks the dining and living area and includes black granite top kitchen benches with timber cupboards, an island bench with stainless steel sink and 2 Miele dishwashers, breakfast bar, Miele induction cooktop with overhead Miele exhaust hood and Miele wall oven. There is also a spacious walk in pantry and a powder room with separate WC. The upstairs area has beautiful ocean views.
• Fabulous timber deck BBQ area
• Limestone and brushwood fencing with gate access to walkway to the beach
• Liquid limestone paving
• Outside hot and cold water shower
• Reticulated gardens
This is a fantastic permanent or luxury holiday home from where you can walk not only to a world class beach but to enjoy the resort facilities of the nearby Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
Inspection by appointment.
Last updated: 05:19PM on Mar 2nd 2017