House for sale
442 Sedgwick Road,
5 2 4
Selling Now $980,000 - $1,150,000
MAGNIFICENT VICTORIAN MASTERPIECE WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS - 10.78 ACRES / 4.36 HA- Be impressed with this supreme quality craftsman built 5 bedroom, 4 living area, residence on an elevated allotment of 10.78 picturesque acres with stunning views over Mt Alexander and surrounding hills and valleys.
- The standard has been set throughout the home with features such as 9' ceilings, bulkheads, and cathedral ceilings, split level living, arches and corbels, brick feature walls, timber dado boards, ducted vacuuming, wood fire and zoned reverse cycle air conditioners, quality drapery, carpet and tile flooring, and ornate fireplace and mantel.
- This Victorian inspired beauty features a massive main family area incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen, boasting New Guinea rosewood cabinetry, granite bench tops, Falcon replica combustion stove and walk in pantry. Other living areas include a gracious formal lounge, a games room and a well appointed theatre room.
- The master bedroom has an ensuite with a corner spa, timber cupboards and granite bench tops, and a walk in wardrobe fitted with wardrobe systems. The fifth bedroom would make an ideal study or gym.
- Entertain alfresco style in the gabled undercover entertaining area, or relax and savour the views from the verandahs on three sides. Take the time to appreciate the well established landscaped gardens as you enter along the meandering tree lined driveway with an attractive roundabout for your convenience.
- Other outside features are an over-sized double garage with a storeroom, a huge 48' x 36' barn with concrete floor, power and mezzanine floor, a 3.5 megalitre dam with a jetty, 2 megalitre water right, 2 x poly tanks totaling 62,000 litres, and electric fencing.
- There is no better location than sought after Sedgwick for a luxurious peaceful lifestyle just 15 minutes from all the convenience of Bendigo's CBD.
Last updated: 02:21PM on Feb 2nd 2017