4/44 Darling Point Road,
Darling Point, NSW
House Like Apartment In A Federation Block Of Only Four With A Private EntranceBoutique Elegance In A Grand Converted Federation Manor.
One of four private residences with its own entrance in a Federation manor, this house-like, 181sqm approx. apartment combines classic period architecture with modern comforts to create an elegant harbour side home. Introduced by a private courtyard and grand entry foyer, the spacious two-bedroom apartment enjoys a wraparound north facing veranda and flexible layout to create the perfect environment for low-maintenance living. This exclusive address on the Darling Point peninsula, is a short walk down to Rushcutters Bay Park, Edgecliff centre/train station and the CYC.
- 177sqm approx. of living & outdoor space + 5sqm approx. for wine cellar
- Enormous wine cellar with direct access on title
- Rare sunbathed balcony and city views, pet-friendly building
- Magnificent entry foyer, ornate 3.2m ceilings, hardwood floors
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins, master with a designer ensuite
- Period feature living room with an original fireplace and bay window
- French Provincial kitchen with a marble island and gas cooktop
- Dining room with fireplace leading onto wraparound deck overlooking cityscape
- Luxuriously oversized main bathroom with concealed laundry
- Wine cellar, leadlight windows, 500m to Rushcutters Bay Park
- Walk to Double Bay village, Steyne Park and the ferry wharf