Apartment for sale
44/42-52 Terrace Road,
East Perth, WA
3 2 2
Luxury renovations, two HUGE balconies & panoramic river views!Secure yourself Terrace Road's most prestigious executive lifestyle in this sophisticated and recently upgraded home that is perched perfectly on the 12th floor of Panorama. This opulent home comes ready with 161sqm of internal living, two HUGE entertainer balconies (60sqm in total), and amazing views of the Swan River, the Narrows Bridge, Kings Park and Elizabeth Quay.
Step through the front door and appreciate the perfectly designed and roomy floor-plan, timber flooring, chic feature wallpaper, stone bench tops, European stainless steel appliances, stylish bathroom tiling and fittings and stretched feature sliding glass on to the HUGE balconies. You will love the free-flowing living spaces perfect for the entertainer in all of us! Buy now to secure this sky high residence for the future.
1. 2002 built and recently renovated 12th floor Panorama Apartment with southerly and northerly aspects;
2. Two Large entertaining balconies, one at the front and one at the rear of the apartment;
3. Quality fixtures and fittings throughout;
4. Lavish white kitchen with stone benches and European appliances;
5. Recently laid floorboards, re-tiled bathrooms and modernised fittings and lighting;
6. LARGE Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe;
7. BIG 2nd and 3rd bedrooms;
8. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning;
9. Open-plan design with VERY large spaces throughout;
10. Fantastic complex with an abundance of amenities including rooftop swimming pool, BBQ area, rooftop gym, sauna, rooftop resident's lounge, viewing deck, boardroom and world class building management.
Size And Rates:
Internal: 161sqm, Balconies: 45sqm + 15sqm, Carbays: 28sqm, Store: 3sqm, Total: 252sqm
Council: $3,132/a, Water: $1,819/a, Strata: $3,025/q (Including Admin + Reserve)
Terrace Road is one of Perth's most exciting locations with the beautiful Swan River, magical CBD, exciting entertainment precincts, stylish cafes, Crown Burswood and the Optus Stadium all just minutes away. Local amenities include:
- 270m to closest bus stop and cafes
- 350m to Adelaide Terrace
- 1.5kms to Elizabeth Quay
- 1.8kms to Hay Street Mall
- 2.2kms to Matagarup Bridge
- 2.3kms to Yagan square, the Perth underground train station and bus port
- 3kms to Kings Park
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jan 20th 2019