Semi-rural Acreage for sale
4460 Princes Highway,
4 2 2
190 ACRES... 1KM OF WATER FRONTAGE... OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS..." Ironbark Ridge "
An exceptional opportunity exists to secure a fabulous property that enjoys an elevated position on stunning large acreage.
The spacious master built home is located in a very private setting on 76.97H (190 acres) of native forest with over 1km of water frontage on Trunketabella Lake, with direct access to the Tuross Lake/River System.
- In keeping with the local environment, the home features natural products in its build and design, including limestone blocks (walls and fireplace) and various timbers (including ironbark from the property).
- The central part of the home is a tiled floored " great room " with fantastic versatility in use of living / dining areas, and features a spacious modern kitchen with high granite benchtops, large walk-in pantry and dishwasher. Also featuring a bar area, magnificent stone feature fireplace with slow combustion fire, vaulted ceilings with exposed timbers, a 'great window', a full length mezzanine reading room/office/retreat with lake views.
- The main living area opens onto a fully fenced pool and barbeque area with gazebo, built-in bbq and 'spinafire'.
- There are two ' wings ', the first housing a huge master bedroom with walk through dressing room / wardrobe and fully tiled ensuite, storage room, separate toilet, and laundry.
- The second wing houses three more bedrooms, the largest with ensuite access to the main bathroom, and a large games room.
- The " home paddock " is fully fenced with various enclosed features such as orchard, chicken yards, vegetable garden, goat shed and dog kennels, cattery (with yard).
- There is also to the side of the home, a large 3 door shed / workshop with attached skillion roof s/c 'flat' (180m2) and carport.
- The property has access trails to all boundaries and to the lake.
- The property is located 15km south of Moruya, so is easy access to Moruya airport and the coastal towns of Tuross Head and Narooma.
The options are endless and this sensational property would suit a variety of lifestyles from the large to extended family.
- Heated floor to ensuite and main bathroom, fully insulated (double in bedrooms)
- Under floor insulation in 32mpa slab (waffle pods)
- Solar heated hot water/gas boosted
- 130kl water tank (1000m2 roof catchment)
- 1000m2+ including verandahs
- Floor insulated slab, walls - SA limestone blocks, roof - colourbond
- Verandah - merbau, internal timbers - ironbark, imported oregon & cedar
Last updated: 10:00PM on Jun 27th 2017