House for sale
4480 Stawell - Avoca Road,
3 1 1
1,365,000 - $1,501,500
A Lifestyle and green business potential in one!The gorgeous mixed farming property nestled beside Landsborough Hill has been diligently prepared with the foundation infrastructure for any innovative agricultural business development or self sufficient lifestyle. Unlike any other property in the area this property has been diligently prepared for the astute buyer. With a hybrid solar system with two tesla batteries, there is no need to worry about electricity prices. Also boasting scope for a large fertile vegetable garden and plenty of space to breed your own meat and wool this property offers everything the budding self-sustainable entrepreneur.
This well prepared site has immeasurable development scope for either innovative green farming models such as aquaponics, or hydroponics (space for 270,000,000 vegetables), and enough water for aquaculture or even to sustain a lifestyle housing development.
With substantial bore, dam and rain water available, this property has been prepared to be drought proof. Ideally suited for an entrepreneur who wants to grow in either vegetable production or livestock farming; this property also boasts an excavated 8 acre site with a surrounding all weather road offering space for intensive farming of 2,800 head pigs, intensive beef, lamb, goats, ducks, chickens or any other intensive farming operation if the buyer wishes.
Centrally located near a variety of schools, numerous towns, and a selection of medical services this property is about 1 hours drive from Ballarat, Horsham and Bendigo and only about 2 hours drive from Melbourne. With a picturesque outlook towards Landsborough Hill and with the inclusion of the seasonal wattle creek, this property offers it all.
Other assets include:
o Commercial water permit of 40 ML (megalitres) for water bores
o 4 Dams totalling approx 280ML (3 dams are 8m deep; one shallow dam/settling pond)
o 2 Bores (1.7 L/sec flow rate and approx 2000mg/L TDS)
o Approx 90,000L rain water storage
o Main power connection to property
o 5.2 Kw solar system with 2 Tesla Powerwall batteries (which enable the property to remain off-grid for most of the year and also receive a pay in tariff for power flowing to the grid)
• 5yr old transportable three bedroom house with a 4 metre back veranda entertainment area, wood heating, split system, BIR robes, plenty of storage, ceiling fans, ducked vacuum system, triple insulation and a solar hot water system.
• Shearing/crutching shed/storage building
• Grazing and cropping pastures
• Geothermal water pipe on excavated site for water temperature regulation in hydroponics or Aquaponics projects.
• Aquaponic site plan developed by certified Aquaponics project developer.
• Bore pump shed
• Machinery shed
• Permit for 2800 head piggery
• Approved Piggery site plan
• Commercial driveway access
• Main road access
• Sky Muster NBN connection
• Telstra and Optus mobile network coverage and Landline phone connection
• Garbage and recycling collection
• Mail delivery service
• School bus service at driveway
Contact Bernie 0438 396 877 to inspect this unique opportunity today!
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019