House for sale
45 Bainton Crescent,
5 3 2
Panoramic Views In A Blue Ribbon LocationPositioned in one of Belconnens premier streets, elevated and capturing some of Canberra's best views, is this superbly positioned residence that is sure not to last long. Placed on a generous parcel of land, over 2000m2 an enviable address indeed.
A home of generous proportions set over two levels offering spacious formal and informal living areas basking in natural sunlight throughout the day with the extensive use of glass.
Meticulous planning and painstaking craftsmanship went into the home resulting in what can be considered brand new and of exceptional excellence. Designed by Brett Low, lead architect for Enrico Taglietti the highest quality and inclusions were used, no expense was spared.
With an exceptionally generous rear garden, paved entertaining and covered pavilion entertaining for family and friends is easily achieved. The block itself has been painstakingly landscaped with retaining walls and an abundance of mature planting.
Set in one of Canberra's highest residential points with views through to Black Mountain, this home has been carefully renovated and modernized with quality fixtures and fittings throughout leaving nothing to chance.
* Magnificent residence
* High quality renovations
* Designed by Brett Low, lead architect for Enrico Taglietti
* Five bedrooms
* Three bathrooms
* Front private glass balcony with exceptional views
* Spacious formal living areas
* Master bedroom with parents retreat, ensuite, walk-in-robe and private balcony
* Kitchen design by Choice Cabinet Works including a granite bench-top kitchen with latest stainless appliances fitted with speciality drawers and cupboards
* Double sized family room with entry onto the paved entertaining area
* Ducted gas heating (separate unit for downstairs apartment)
* Ducted vacuum
* Double garage with internal access and workshop
* Fully self-contained flat includes - kitchenette, bathroom, spacious living area, spacious bedroom and separate entrance ideal for home business or for teenagers.
* A rear underground 120,000 litre water tank, serviced by a 10,000 litre holding tank at the front controlled by two high speed extraction pumps. These tanks service the toilets and the entire in-ground 16 station irrigation system including an array of slow release water drippers 300mm below the surface of the grass circle to the rear.
* Grassed area to the rear ideally suited for an in-ground swimming pool conversion serviced by the water tanks if desired.
* Commercial grade double glazed windows and door throughout
* Imported Italian tiles and granite pavers
* 300sq metres approx of paving is an extension of the indoor living primarily all at one level
* Located within minutes of Belconnen's major facilities and within 20km of Woden and Civic.
* View to black mountain tower
* One of Belconnens most sought after locations
Land size: 2027sqm
Land Rates: $2422 per year approx
Block Size: 2027m2
House Size: 387m2 + 42m2 garage
Last updated: 09:30AM on Jan 15th 2015