45 Burdekin Crescent,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD AT AUCTION BY DAVID BEVERIDGEA fabulous start for a family on ideal level block. Resting high-side in a quiet pocket, this appealing single level home offers a little slice of paradise to escape to. Held and cherished by its current owners for nearly fifty years, it boasts fresh, sunlit interiors that benefit from a perfect north-east aspect and a superb 955sqm block that is near level and ideal for children & pets. Well-presented throughout, in immaculately maintained condition, you can move straight in, undertake a contemporary makeover or explore the opportunity to extend or replace (STCA). Its desirable setting has it within walking distance of the bus, St Ives High and Public Schools, bushwalking tracks and with easy access to the village shops, schools, train station & city.
* Near level block of 955sqm (21.8m x 43.8)
* Expansive front lawns, sun-washed front alfresco terrace
* Interiors are fresh and bright, timber floors, French doors
* Spacious lounge and dining, rear entertainer's terrace
* Well-maintained retro kitchen
* Central original bathroom, private beds, master with robes
* Generous child and pet-friendly, secure & level backyard
* Single lock up garage with work bench, separate laundry
* Abundance of street and off street parking
* Stroll to city express, Gordon station & local school bus stops.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.