House for sale
45 Chelford Street,
5 2 2
Auction On-Site 1st September 2018 at 10am
Brand New Contemporary Home with Direct Park AccessPresenting 45 Chelford Street, a striking contemporary new build, custom designed to take advantage of the ideal location and generous land size and finished with quality inclusions and attention to detail.
A stunning offering to the market in brand new construction, this quality steel framed home holds a prime parkside location with lush treescape from the kitchen, living, dining and master bedroom.
A truly amazing location, it's hard to believe this peaceful, private escape is on offer so close to the CBD.
Seamless and generous open plan living and entertaining spaces on the lower level with bedrooms and additional living room on the upper level. This 328sqm home boasts multiple living and break out spaces, beautiful grounds and a larger 471m2 block size.
A salt-water full concrete pool with blade edge, waterline tile and stunning tree lined view adds the finishing touch to this stunning lifestyle property.
On the lower level -
• Open plan and extremely generous living, dining, kitchen and outdoor area
• Contemporary and clean gourmet kitchen with 40mil waterfall stone bench tops, oversized island with under mount double sinks, plenty of seating, freestanding 900mm Artusi gas cooker, high quality stainless steel Artusi appliances, walk in pantry with stone bench appliance centre with power points
• Second carpeted living room / media room or 5th bedroom with sliding doors
• 328sqm of total under roof living space
• 3.3 metre square set ceilings bringing in natural light and an amazing sense of space and openness
• Extra high 2.4 metre doors and windows
• Genuine hardwood polished timber flooring
• Oversized tiled entertaining patio with seamless indoor-outdoor flow via 2.4 metre high glass stacker doors
• Child friendly grassed yard space all flowing on the one level
• Striking blade edge full concrete salt-water pool with stunning white waterline tiles
On the upper level -
• Glass encased hardwood timber staircase
• Oversized carpeted family room with balcony
• Study space with room for two, plenty of natural light and a beautiful view
• Four bedrooms all with generous built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom positioned at the rear of the home, stunning treetop views from the oversized picture windows
• Walk in robe with built in cabinetry
• Luxurious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double sinks, semi frameless shower, dual shower heads include ceiling mounted rain head and private toilet space
• High quality vitrified tiles, stone bench tops, ceramic inset sinks, wall to wall timber grain vanity with drawers
• Main bathroom with frameless glass wet-room shower and beautiful freestanding tub with floor to ceiling tiles
• Walk in linen room with an abundance of additional storage
Additional property features -
• Low maintenance and secure 471sqm parcel of land
• Quality concrete retaining offering 3 large terraces
• Fully fenced yard with security gates top and bottom
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Fully automatic Zodiac pool crawly with top and bottom leaf collection system
• Direct access from your back yard to the generous parklands behind
• Spacious laundry with excellent storage and side access to discreet clothes line
• Double remote garage
• Ducted zoned high quality Daikin air conditioning
• Pin code smart keyless entry
• New build handover pack with 6.5 year QBCC warranty available upon settlement
Absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy this striking lifestyle property. Do not miss this rare opportunity to live on an oversized allotment with stunning backdrop of luscious parkland and open green space situated in the blue-chip postcode of 4051.
With easy access to all the amenities of beautiful local restaurants and cafes Alderley & Grange have to offer, as well as close proximity to Wilston Village, excellent schools, public transport options of both bus and train, shops and sporting grounds all within walking distance, while only being less than 8kms from the CBD.
Auction to be held on site September 1st 10:00am.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 06:04AM on Aug 19th 2018