45 Erin Street,
VICTORIAN TERRACE WITH TIMELESS STYLEFilled with character, this c1880 Victorian Terrace encapsulates period features with a twist of modern elegance.
- Character-filled with 3 bedrooms (master with balcony, split system) BIR's and 2nd with study
- Master living with 3.6m soaring high ceilings and gas central fireplace
- Formal dining, gas central fireplace, plantation shutters and 3.6m high ceilings
- Kitchen/meals area with Miele appliances and island bench/breakfast bar
- Large raised north facing deck with a gorgeous leafy outlook and sunken garden
- Immaculate bathroom, separate shower and bath, separate laundry area
- Off street parking via remote, additional parking permits available
- Land approx. 6.1 x 37.31m, powder room ground floor, masterful grand staircase
- Baltic pine floors, double arched hallway, hydronic heating, split-system air-conditioner.
In this prized position so many possibilities, just metres from the heart of Bridge Road, MCG, parkland and CBD, many schools and universities are but a tram or bike ride away, and the city gardens are at your door step. This is truly a wonderful opportunity, one of a kind.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.