House for sale
45 Highfields Road,
3 2 4
DEVELOPMENT-DEVELOPMENT-DEVELOPMENTCall 7 days to arrange an inspection; if the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly
This unique property is currently set up as a country lifestyle block in the urban growth centre of Highfields with horse stables, an outdoor arena and large open space for kids, pets and entertainment. However, for those commercially minded the spacious block also offers itself as a fantastic development opportunity. Subject to TRC council approval the block has the land size to fit potentially 23 townhouses.
This 1.17 ha block is a very rare opportunity and maybe the last large block available in the inner circle of Highfields, with two-street access via Arcadia Court and 80m frontage to Highfields Road. The land has a sewerage line running past across the road and has developed gardens including a small orchard, vegetable garden and a variety of tree species to provide privacy to the block. The land is flat, situated a cool 650m above sea level and provides an oasis lifestyle in an urban environment with everything at your fingertips and walking distance.
- 500m from Highfields Village shopping centre
- One and a half km's from Plaza Circle shopping centres
- 400m from Highfields Tavern
- Four Child care centres and schools all under 1 km away
- NBN Co fibre to the node available from November 2017
- Mains power and town water
- Bin Collection from the front of the property
- School bus available from across the street
This comfortable three bedrooms colonial style brick home with lounge, dining, rumpus room, bathroom plus extra toilet, has a large kitchen which looks out onto the pool and spa area. The rumpus room is large and has a toilet off it. Surrounded by vast lawns, a salt-water pool, pergola and veranda this gives the kids plenty of opportunities to run amuck. Other features worth noting are Ceiling Fans, Log Fire, Fully fenced and Rainwater Tanks.
Currently, there is fast internet provided with ADSL2+ connected however NBN Fibre To The Node is said to be available by the end of the year. Two large, well-built stables with breezeway and tack room sit next to your own private, fully fenced, outdoor sand dressage arena. A large, double roller door shed is ample space to shelter two cars and a workspace. A package of this calibre is unlikely to be available again soon so do not delay, call us now to arrange an inspection.
1. Take the Cloud Real Estate Virtual Reality 3D Tour with 360 aerial online:
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud 3D Tour
- Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
- Menu in the upper left-hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Last updated: 06:45PM on Jan 9th 2018