House for sale
45 Monk Street,
4 2 2
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!This sensational single storey custom designed home is packed full of features. Only 5 years young and boasting 308m2 of style, luxury and easy family living.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, study, separate lounge/theatre and huge living areas. Giving the whole family generous accommodation and separation.
No expense has been spared with this stunning family home.
Built on a 506m2 block in Monk Street which is considered one of the most beautiful streets in Kensington. Lined with Jacaranda trees, friendly neighbours and close to all amenities.
Kensington is a conveniently located suburb which is only 7kms (approx.) to Perth CBD. The home is walking distance to the Como Hotel, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and a 5 minute drive (approx.) to Farmers Markets, Curtin University and much more.
Living in this home will put you in the catchment areas of Kensington Primary, South Perth Primary and Collier Primary Schools.
Reasons why you'll love this property:
- Hard Blackbutt floor boards
- Ceiling to main living areas are over 3.2m high (37c), with huge 2.8m stacking doors to alfresco area
- Huge central courtyard allows plenty of light into surrounding living areas, study and kitchen
- Beautiful, low maintenance gardens
- 2.4m high doors throughout
- Sun-filled central alfresco area
- Built in brick BBQ and seat in alfresco
- Feature skirting boards
- Aggregate to main outdoor areas
- Light filled expansive living area
- 40mm Caesar Stone Quartz tops with Waterfall ends
- 900mm Appliances
- Storage for the ultimate Chef/cook to include 9 pot drawers
- Built in water filter
- Huge walk-in pantry
- Laundry off the kitchen
LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY
- Indoor and Perimeter security sensors and alarms
- Mobile app phone control for security system
- Intercom with Camera to front door
- High Speed Internet - NBN
- Smart Wired with Cat 6 Cabling throughout - Multiple ports in multiple rooms
- Wired for future speaker systems throughout the home
- Four linen cupboards
- Sealed Attic Space 4m x 4m and Ladder
- Complete integrated shelving in all bedroom robes
- Built in Fire Place in main living area
- Two ducted Reverse Cycle Daiken Air Conditioners, one for each end of the home. Zoned to each room.
This home ticks all the boxes - come and see for yourself.
Council Rates: $2,959.54 pa
Water Rates: $1,200.00 pa
Last updated: 10:29PM on Aug 8th 2017