House for sale
45 Prior Drive,
Coopers Shoot, NSW
4 3 11
$3,500,000 to $3,600,000
Commanding Hinterland PositionPerched at a private end of the exclusive Prior Drive in Coopers Shoot, this architecturally designed, Greg Lyon built home enjoys spectacular views over the hinterland and mountains beyond.
Multiple living areas both inside and outside provide settings in which to relax in and enjoy the peaceful surrounds and stunning sunsets.
A sense of space is achieved with high ceilings, wide windows and timber framed sliding doors from living areas and bedrooms leading onto a large wrap around deck. Appointed with high quality fittings and fixtures, this home enjoys hardwood floors, quality appliances and a butlers pantry.
• Self contained unit or 3rd / 4th bedroom
• High ceilings, timber floors, fireplace, butlers pantry
• Private 11 year old home built by Greg Lyon Constructions
• Low maintenance usable 6 acres
• North West aspect with hinterland views
• Sealed driveway
• 500 lemon myrtle trees
• Two pack kitchen with granite bench tops and large butlers pantry
• 12m x 9m shed with bathroom facilities and three phase power
• Minutes to beaches, restaurants, cafes and shops
• 20 minutes to Ballina Airport and 40 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
Last updated: 04:58AM on Dec 5th 2018