House for sale
45 Prior Drive,
Coopers Shoot, NSW
4 3 11
$3,300,000 to $3,400,000 Will Be Sold
180 Degree Rural Views - Minutes to Byron bayEnjoy stunning sunsets and gorgeous 180 degree views over the countryside out to the border ranges from this exclusive Coopers Shoot property.
Large living areas both inside and outside provide the ideal setting in which to relax and enjoy the private and peaceful surroundings. The kitchen is suited to the most discerning entertainer with high quality appliances, spacious butler's pantry and work space plus open plan design.
With high ceilings, wide windows and timber framed sliding doors the home has been designed to have a sense of space and a remarkable connection with the land. The large wrap around deck provides beautiful living spaces from which to enjoy the wonderful setting. Located minutes from Byron Bay, this property is unique for it's exceptional position, land and home.
• Private 11 year old quality home built by Greg Lyon Constructions
• Pavillion Style open plan with High ceilings, timber floors, fireplace
• Two pack kitchen with granite bench tops and large butlers pantry
• Self contained unit or 3rd / 4th bedroom
• Low maintenance usable 6 acres
• North West aspect with hinterland views
• Sealed driveway
• 500 lemon myrtle trees
• 12m x 9m shed with bathroom facilities and three phase power
• Just 7km from Byron's beaches, restaurants, cafes and shops
Last updated: 09:24AM on Apr 14th 2019