451 Coopers Shoot Road,
Coopers Shoot, NSW
Rare Easy Care Lifestyle AcreageCommanding prime position on top of the hill, this elite Coopers Shoot home offers beautiful rural and mountain views plus glimpses of the ocean.
This private and peaceful location is extremely central and only moments to Bangalow, Newrybar and Byron Bay. You can truly breathe your own fresh air and bask in the openness and sunshine that this position offers.
The property is strategically positioned on the 2.5 acre lot to take maximum advantage of the aspect, rural outlook and privacy. Being on top of a hill you will enjoy summer breezes, Gauguin sunrises and Rembrandt sunsets. This level block is also home to established gardens with mature native tree species.
There is room to build an additional dwelling if desired.
The home boasts rooms of generous proportions and is grand without being pretentious. It is truly a 'classic' and quality residence. You will find ample storage throughout the property and the floorplan will allow for a separate self-contained quarters. There are several outdoor dining and entertainment areas, which you can choose depending on the season or your mood.
Overlooking the pool is the pool studio… ideal for a teenager's retreat, guest accommodation or an artist's room.
Some extra inclusions and features are:
• European oak floors in kitchen and dining area. New Zealand woollen carpet in living and bedrooms.
• Large renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, silver ash cabinetry and filtered drinking water.
• Insulated roof and exterior and interior walls where required for extra sound privacy.
• The large laundry has a shower and toilet.
• Air-conditioning downstairs and upstairs plus ceiling fans.
• 2nd lounge can be used as media room, office or bedroom.
• Wood burning heater
• 10m x 4.5m pool with epoxy paint finish, 3 speed eco pump, sand filter and enviro swim pool treatment system (no chemicals).
• 2 concrete water tanks 20Kl and 60Kl
•The septic system is an aerated tank with evaporating drain field. The air pump and discharge pump are new.
• 6mx9m shed, plus room on site for an extra dwelling (STCA)
• Solar hot water system
• Variety of fruit trees including: mature Tahitian lime, grape fruit, orange, mango, lemon and native species.
Council Rates: $2158.74 per year
Properties of this quality and size in such an outstanding location are rare.