46-48 Moana Park Avenue,
Broadbeach Waters, QLD
UNDER CONTRACTWill sell on or before Auction! ENDURING EUROPEAN BEAUTY, SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN LUXURY LIVING - DOUBLE 1,565SQM BLOCK!
An architectural masterpiece of exquisite distinction awaits in the beautiful hamlet of Broadbeach Waters. Inspired by the enduring beauty of the grand gated estates of Europe, and set out over a sprawling 1565sqm block, this superb 6 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom property boasts only the finest fittings and fixtures as well as an enviable 700m2 of living space. Nestled on the water, and opposite the popular Moana Park parklands, this prestigious property sets a new standard in luxury canal-front living on the Gold Coast.
You'll be in awe from the moment you step inside this stately home of vast proportions. Featuring soaring ceilings, pristine parquetry floors and an abundance of light filled living spaces, you are spoiled for choice where to entertain in this impeccable property. Boasting a gourmet kitchen with superior 2 Pac cabinetry, a granite island bench, upscale stainless-steel Miele appliances (including a 90cm oven) and walk in butler's pantry, you can choose to either host guests in your adjacent dining room with water views, or take advantage of the year-round balmy climate and enjoy the convenience of the Florida Room. This covered alfresco dining area overlooks the water and steps out to the expansive timber decking. Set amongst lush, well established gardens which hug the vast 35m sandy waterfrontage and offering views to Broadbeach, this will prove to be an enviable location to enjoy the company of your family and friends.
Blending beautifully with this entertainer's paradise is the substantial living space on offer. The family room, framed by inviting water vistas and presenting with its own fireplace, is as grand in size as it is appearance and features easy access to the outdoors. A media room also awaits, with built-in speaker system and leads out to the salt water swimming pool. At the day's end, you'll look forward to retiring in sumptuous style to the oversized bedrooms, with the choice of two master suites upstairs, both featuring exceptional ensuites with baths and dual basins, customised walk-in-robes, ducted air-conditioning, balconies and enchanting water views. Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 also boast ducted air-conditioning, built-in-robes and speaker systems and share a modern bathroom, while on the ground floor your guests can make the most of the fully equipped internal apartment with kitchenette, bedroom, living area and ensuite.
Other impressive features of this property include an expansive study with bespoke cabinetry, sophisticated sweeping timber and wrought iron staircase, automatic triple car garage with ample space to securely park 3-4 more cars off-street, security system, CCTV and video intercom and all on a fully secure waterfront block, which is only 5 minutes from Main River.
Located close to vibrant Broadbeach all of its world class restaurants, shops and beaches as well as close to local schools, parklands, cafes and amenities, make this property the top of your must-see inspection list. You've waited long enough to live your dream lifestyle - contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo today.
• European inspired 6-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom gated estate on a sprawling 1565m2 block
• Magnificent 35m sandy waterfrontage with boat ramp, only 5 minutes to Main River
• Architecturally designed with flawless finishes, including pristine parquetry timber floors
• Gourmet kitchen with granite island bench, stainless steel Miele appliances, 2 Pac cabinetry
• 700m2 of living space encompasses vast family room, media room with built in speaker system plus waterfront office
• Choice of two master suites, both with bespoke walk-in-robes, large ensuites, balconies and water views
• Fully equipped internal apartment with kitchenette, bedroom, ensuite and living area
• Remaining bedrooms all oversized with ducted air, built-in-robes, access to modern bathroom
• Florida Room for all-weather entertaining, flows to expansive timber deck, established gardens plus saltwater pool
• Ducted air-con, security system, CCTV and video intercom installed
• Central to world class restaurants, shops and beaches, local schools, parklands and cafes
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements