Apartment for sale
4/6-8 Nile Close,
4 2 2
UNPARALLELED SIZE, LOCATION AND VALUE: INSPECTION IS A MUSTPrevious agency agreement has been terminated. Please forward all enquiries to Century 21 Metro One Ryde (02) 9807 7055
At 219 square metres this enormous double brick family-sized apartment is a joy to live in. Its magnificent outlook is enhanced by a prize-winning balcony garden, recipient of awards including City of Ryde's Best Balcony/Courtyard Garden.
Entertaining large groups is made easy with two swimming pools, picnic and BBQ facilities and plenty of visitor parking. For smaller soirées, enjoy the balcony garden setting whilst watching your family and friends playing tennis - or you could just watch the sunset. Overnight guests can be accommodated in the huge 16 square metre guest bedroom with its own lovely view and their vehicle can be parked in your spare garage space. They will not want to leave.
When architect Dimitri Janchek designed the innovative Forester Estate he was inspired by the Royal Crescent in Bath, UK with its 'rus in urbe' (country in the city) ambience. This apartment is indeed the 'jewel in the crown' of his design, surrounded by nature with only one common wall (kitchen to kitchen) ensuring total privacy
-as one of only six apartments that share exclusive elevator access from the garage it is fully accessible (great for prams, elderly residents, shopping, luggage etc.)
- very secure with gated recreational areas, electronic access to buildings & garages, and Intercom
- two enormous separate garage spaces provide space for vehicles and plenty of storage
- split system air-conditioning in lounge/dining area and all bedrooms
- local public schools are: Eastwood Heights Public School, Cheltenham Girls' High School and the sought- after Epping Boys' High School which is only a 600m (15min) walk
- 5 min drive or bus ride to Macquarie Shopping Centre, Macquarie University Campus & Hospital, Macquarie train station and upcoming Metro Rail Link
- 300m walk to city bus stops
Do not miss the opportunity to live in Marsfield's answer to Shangri La. The current owner has relocated but says this of the property:
"I have enjoyed every minute of my nine years in that lovely apartment. Awakening to the sound of horses whinnying and native birds, it's hard to believe its so close to the city. The afternoon sun on the balcony garden and the peace and quiet are what I enjoyed most of all. Watching the tennis was enjoyable too! Whoever buys this property will fall in love with it as I did. I wish the new owner all the best."
Last updated: 12:38PM on Apr 26th 2018