House for sale
46 Edinboro Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
4 2 2
Set Date Sale
An OLD classic with a magnificent MODERN twist!All offers presented by 4pm Monday 2nd September
What we love -
Experience the wonder of this SPECTACULAR 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 storey residence positioned PERFECTLY overlooking Edinboro Street reserve and in the HEART of this highly sought-after family suburb.
Oozing unrivalled quality, magnificent CITY VIEWS this home is the complete solution for modern families looking for space, convenience and lifestyle.
Offering a spacious flexible floor plan, excellent accommodation options, multiple living areas including an upstairs open plan kitchen / living / dining area and entertaining balcony overlooking your stunning backyard and sparkling pool, giving you resort style living right at home.
Having fun never goes out of fashion and our walkability takes full advantage of the opportunities that come with inner-city living, putting you within minutes from the exciting cafe strips of Mt Hawthorn and Leederville, as well as close by to The Mezz Shopping Centre and easy access to public transport.
If great schools are a must for you find yourself in the catchment areas for Mount Hawthorn Primary School and optional intake areas for both Mount Lawley & Churchlands Senior High School. From 2020 the NEW Bob Hawke College will be the school of choice.
What to know -
- Fully renovated and extended character home on 445sqm block with rear lane access
- Formal front living room with feature fireplace and high ornate ceilings
- Stunning upstairs open plan kitchen / dining / living area boasting high raked ceilings, picturesque bi-fold windows opening out to the park and 2 balconies overlooking the backyard and pool whilst taking in those city views
- Kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances, 40mm stone benchtops, mirrored splashback, breakfast bar and ample storage
- Covered entertaining alfresco looking out over the spacious backyard, gardens and solar heated pool plus an outdoor shower, the ideal place to create lasting memories
- Enviable master suite with large windows overlooking the pool and offering direct access outside, a huge decadent walk in robe and fully equipped en-suite featuring rainwater shower and full height tiling
- 3 additional double sized bedroom plus study nook
- Modern family bathroom with feature full height tiling, separate bath and shower
- Elegant timber floorboards throughout and polished concrete aggregate upstairs
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Beautifully manicured and reticulated front and rear gardens
- Ample storage throughout
- Gas bayonet in upstairs living area
- Security alarm system, crimsafe security doors and windows
- Off street parking for 2
Who to talk to –
0478 180 765
0435 731 998
Last updated: 12:30PM on Aug 22nd 2019