46 Federation Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
SHOW STOPPERAbsolutely no expense has been spared in the immaculate renovation of this stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom, 2 living character home on a low-maintenance 491sqm block. Situated on one of the best streets in Mount Hawthorn capitalising on a commanding position close to trendy Mount Hawthorn cafes, restaurants, bakeries and watering holes, as well as finding itself just walking distance away from bus stops.
Quality family living is on show from the moment you step foot inside this modern masterpiece. Four bedrooms - the most impressive being a sumptuous master suite with its own walk-in his/her wardrobe and a deluxe ensuite bathroom, comprising of a feature standalone bathtub, purpose built screen to bathroom window giving you all of the peace and privacy in the world.
As you enter the brand new extension, natural northern light streams through large windows and high ceilings. Polished concrete flooring frames a spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining area where most of your casual time will be spent overlooking a well-appointed galley-style kitchen with its sleek white cabinetry and stone benchtops. A breakfast bar for quick meals, quality BOSCH appliances including integrated dishwasher, 900 oven and 900mm gas cook. Scullery perfectly positioned is fitted with sink and full sized pantry.
A dazzling indoor-outdoor living hub unfolds at the rear - large sliding glass doors creating an expansive zone for hanging out or entertaining. Bi-fold servery windows open up with seamless benchtop connecting the gourmet kitchen to the covered alfresco zone overlooking the grassed lawn. The backyard is a fully fenced and landscaped private oasis, ready-made for pets and young children.
• 4 beds, 2 baths, 3 toilets, 2 living areas, 2 car
• Custom cabinetry throughout
• Open plan living
• Light and bright with natural northern light
• Brand new ducted Samsung air conditioning throughout with Airtouch controller (7 zones)
• Premium stone bench tops with waterfall edges
• Phoenix range tap ware
• Matt black fixtures and fittings throughout
• Fully landscaped and reticulated gardens
• Feature brick wall
• Polished concrete flooring to new extension
• Large master with his and her WIR
• Hotel style ensuite with standalone bath
• Quality BOSCH kitchen appliances-integrated dishwasher, 900mm oven and gas cooktop
• Frankie sink mixer
• Scullery with sink and full-sized pantry
• Custom bench seat overlooking court yard
• Custom designed study nook with storage
• 2 car garage with electric gate
• Large undercover alfresco with TV point and honed aggregate
• Large bifold servery window with seamless bench top connecting inside to out.
• Jarrah flooring to front.
• Plenty of storage
• Large laundry with direct access to clothes line
• 315m to Menzies Park
• 400m to Lake Monger
• 620m to Braithwaite Park
• 780m to Mount Hawthorn popular caf strip
• 830m to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
• 1.2km to The Mezz Shopping Centre
• 1.2km to Aranmore Primary School
• 2.4 km to Leederville caf strip
• 5.3km to Perth CBD
• Convenient public transport links nearby