46 Ferdinand Avenue,
Balwyn North, VIC
Elevated Block in the Balwyn High School ZonePerfectly perched up in one of the most elevated positions the area can offer, in the Balwyn High School Zone, within walking distance to Greythorn Park and St Bridget's Primary School, this spacious and traditional residence is ideally placed for new owners to take over and make their own.
Enjoying views to both the Macedon and Dandenong Ranges, this brick residence is primed for further renovation or for development into a brand new home (STCA). The current home includes multiple living zones, bedrooms with robes, updated bathrooms and a contemporary modern kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances.
Ideally located close to Doncaster Road shops, cafes and services, with easy access to Balwyn High School, Belmore and Balwyn roads, plus enjoying great connection to Westfield Doncaster Shoppingtown, the Eastern Freeway and the Melbourne CBD, those with vision will recognise the opportunity that awaits here.
- An elevated and spacious block in a fantastically connected position
- Large, traditional brick residence with multiple living areas and a sunroom
- Spectacular contemporary kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances including built-in gas cooking, range hood, oven and dishwasher
- Bedrooms with robes and updated bathrooms with modern tiling
- A separate study and functional laundry with built-in storage
- Paved outdoor seating, plenty of backyard and garden sheds
- High ceilings, wooden floorboards, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans and a converted tandem garage for additional accommodation
Terms 10% deposit, balance 45 days