House for sale
46 Knightsbridge Parade East,
Sovereign Islands, QLD
4 5 10
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
THE INTELLIGENT HOME FOR A SOPHISTICATED & DISCERNING PALATEWith its distinctive swooshes and Versace inspired facade, this superior 5 level residence affectionately dubbed the "Nike" home is a symphony of light & inspiration created by architect Dave Carlson. Every inch of the 1344sqm of living is intelligently composed, from the solid concrete roof with 360-degree views featuring alucobond cladding, to the underground cinema room which captures the swimming pool antics above from glass viewing portals below. If it's all about location, textures & landscapes, then this residence excels.
Enormously livable, highlights include:
* 700m2 lot, North-Easterly aspect with clear, uninterrupted, & spectacular Broadwater & coastal views
* 21.17m deep water frontage with fixed jetty, ideal for unloading passengers & loading supplies
* Fully automated AMX electrics & home communications package
* Commercial attention to detail & inclusions feature in this solid concrete construction - an engineering marvel with no visible support columns to obstruct views or access, and marine grade 316 stainless steel used throughout on balustrading & downpipes
* Showcasing molded glass by Lisa de Boer
* KONE 6 person elevator
* 48 Knightsbridge Parade East (vacant land) is available to purchase as a package with this residence if so desired, then affording you 1402 m2 with 42.2m of deep water frontage
On the basement level:
* Parking for 10-12 vehicles
* Workshop & automatic Generator with capacity to power the entire residence
* Cedar sauna room with adjacent shower & powder room
* Games room featuring custom built wet bar with stunning backlit onyx marble & racing car simulators for the novice or enthusiast - the ideal hideaway
* Sewing room/wine cellar
On the ground level:
* Ornate entry with 12m void adorned with Italian 'swoosh' lighting
* Dedicated executive study showcasing blackwood timber flooring
* The hub this gourmet, chef's kitchen with Miele appliances, secret butler's pantry and bifold windows which service alfresco dining on the balcony & compliment the built in BBQ kitchenette
* Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining incorporating retractable walls of glass overlooking fully tiled horizon pool & spa, all with breathtaking views
On the 2nd level:
* 3 grand, ensuited bedrooms with walk-in robes all sporting 'pinch yourself' views
* Lounge retreat with private balcony with more panoramic vistas suitable for intimate gatherings
On the 3rd level:
* Exquisite and expansive main boudoir & retreat with private terrace, panoramic vistas, palatial walk-in robe and designer marble spa
And of course that roof top terrace!
A rare & unique offering where two properties can be purchased as one, and both in close proximity to the Paradise Point village which offers parklands, shopping, fabulous restaurants, cafes and boutiques with elite recreational, sporting and educational facilities close by.
Stunning by day, fabulous by night! This is one of the Gold Coast's finest properties.
Confidentiality & discretion assured.
N.B The Seller reserves their rights to negotiate with any buyer or prospective buyer prior to the Closing Date, without reference back to any other buyer.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein before entering into a contract.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 04:32PM on Jul 26th 2017