House for sale
46 Mountain Road,
4 2 1
Price guide $1,200,000 - $1,300,000
Contemporary living with coastal charmYou'll love living in this well presented family home with its relaxed cottage feel and picturesque north-facing outlook.
Designed and renovated for modern family living, this flawless character home offers a generous single level layout with impressive indoor/outdoor entertaining areas.
Set in a highly convenient location just moments from the heart of Austinmer village within walking distance to both Austinmer and Thirroul beaches, schools, parks, cafes and transportation.
- Charming period facade reveals tastefully transformed interiors
- Open flowing floorplan is brimming with natural northern sunlight
- Fresh neutral decor featuring Bamboo floorboards, high ceilings
- Level, turfed rear garden perfect for the kids and pets
- Contemporary Caesarstone kitchen with European appliances
- Large alfresco entertaining deck capturing escarpment views
- Four bedrooms, two with built-in robes plus an additional study
- Two renovated bathrooms, master bedroom features en-suite
- Dream man cave with private bar and entertaining/games space
- Single lock up garage, versatile options for under house storage
- Family orientated locale, within Austinmer Public School catchment
- Austinmer is a stunning beachside village just one hour from Sydney
Last updated: 04:41PM on Oct 14th 2019