House for sale
46 Norman Avenue,
3 1 2
Auction on site unless sold prior
Exceptional residence with stunning surroundingsOffering a character filled weatherboard and sandstone home with high ceilings, floorboards and fresh colour scheme, this single-level cottage overflows with street appeal and leafy outlooks from every room. Nestled on an elevated block with park like rear level gardens and lawns. Within walking distance to Normanhurst West Public School, bus at door and close proximity to Normanhurst Train station, selective and private schools and Hornsby Westfield. This home is in an ideal location close to all amenities yet offers a private and peaceful lifestyle.
- 3 bedrooms, fully tiled main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Open plan living areas flow to entertainers deck with stunning views
- Well presented cooks kitchen with ideal bench and cupboard space overlooks living and rear yard
- Character features throughout include picture rails, high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Park like rear yard with absolute privacy and lush lawns set on an approx. 974.6 sqm block
- Single garage and car space, air conditioning, window shutters
- Perfect for extending or building granny flat subject to approval
- Nestled into a sought-after suburb with momentary access to local shops, schools and transport options are all at your fingertips
For further information, please call Josh Saliba on 0400 231 424 or Christian Lombardo on 0411 833 661.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jan 20th 2019