4/64 Labouchere Road,
South Perth, WA
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!Modern Townhome in Private Location at the Rear Opposite Royal Perth Golf Club
Architecturally Designed and Very Private 4 bedroom 3 bathroom townhouse set in an exclusive development of 4 townhouses with audio security and security gates located across from Royal Perth Golf Course. Located at the rear, you'll be surprised by the quietness.
The many features include quality fittings throughout, welcoming entry hall, very spacious living and dining area with full length windows and doors leading to attractive leafy outdoor entertaining area with small pond; large chef's kitchen, laundry area, double bedroom or home office with garage access, powder room with shower on the lower level.
One of the many features of this lovely townhouse is the curved separation of the upper level floor where one is able to look back down the stairs and out to the garden courtyard and pond.
The upper level features a master bedroom suite with an abundance of built in robes, and a private ensuite with vanity, shower and separate spa bath, family bathroom, living room or home theatre and additional bedroom. This townhouse is most private, with 2 separate gardens.
As location is an important aspect to consider when buying a home, you'll be pleased to find this home is located just a short walk to Royal Perth Golf Club and a short drive to Angelo St, Mends St and Preston St cafes, restaurants, shops and ferry. Other easily accessible locations include: Swan River foreshore, CBD, South Perth and Como Primary Schools, St Columba's Primary, Wesley & Penrhos colleges.
Features include but not limited to:
- Portico and entry hall
- Timber floors throughout the lower level, carpets on the upper level
- LED downlights throughout
- Full bathroom on lower level - vanity, WC, shower
- Spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Floor to ceiling north facing windows/doors
- Kitchen - Caesar stone benchtops, breakfast bar, plenty of built in cupboards, wide fridge recess, wall oven, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 6 burner gas cooktop, rangehood - entry from garage via laundry
- Separate laundry with wall to wall linen cupboards
- Master bedroom with an abundance of custom designed wardrobes
- Ensuite - Spa bath, vanity, WC and shower
- Bedroom 2 -- Double sized, BIR, Juliet balcony
- Bedroom 3 -- Double sized, access from sitting area
- Bedroom 4 / Office -- Double sized, internal access from garage, BIR
- Family bathroom -- vanity, WC, shower
- Attic space above master bedroom and garage
- Extra living/sitting area, games room, or home theatre
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning on both levels
- Gas bayonet in living area
- Skylight above staircase
- Rear paved courtyard and decked courtyard separated by feature water pond
- Shade sail
- NBN connected
- Two single garages with room for vehicles and storage
- Internal access from one carport into the home office and through the laundry into the kitchen
- Park 2 extra cars off street
Land Size: 265sqm
Floor Area: 149sqm lower level, 98sqm upper level
Outdoor Area: 116sqm
Year Built: 2002
Council Rates: $2,585.46 pa
Water Rates: $1,148.67 pa