House for sale
466 Kangaroo Reef Road,
4 2 4
$990,000 - $1080,000
Lifestyle & Location on 20 acres approx.Located on a quiet road and only minutes from Hahndorf Main Street this magnificent parcel of land is probably as good as it gets. Set on 20 acres approx. this is one of those properties which seldom comes to market. Two road frontages and a near level driveway.
This home has been in the same family for many years and is much loved by its owner. A great home which is well positioned to take in the views over the property and beyond.
Three good sized bedrooms and oversized main bedroom with ensuite. Two living areas with renovated kitchen and access to the large deck/entertaining area. Dining room with high raked ceilings and combustion heater. Separate lounge room with high ceilings and views over the property. Handy entry through a sunroom/foyer and outdoor entertaining space on both sides of the house. Main bathroom with bath and shower and separate toilet.
Self-contained flat with bathroom and kitchenette adjacent to the house. Stables, large hay shed and two lock up double garages.
20 acres approx. with good access to all paddocks. Wonderful water supply from a quality bore, permanent dam and large rainwater storage. Gently sloping pasture with five main paddocks, abundant privacy, and a number of places to stop and enjoy each stunning aspect. A really superb property that can be enjoyed as is, or developed to fulfill your dream. What’s more, it is only minutes to Hahndorf and the city.
• 20 Acres approx., divided into 5 paddocks
• 4 bedroom home, ensuite & built-in robes
• 2 living areas & high ceilings
• Renovated kitchen
• Combustion heater, ceiling fan & air conditioning
• Substantial Deck & entertaining spaces
• Self-contained flat
• Easy access to property with 2 road frontages
• 2 lock up garages
• Stables and large hay shed
• Great water supply with quality bore, permanent dam & rainwater
• Peaceful country offering of rare size and exceptional quality
• Minutes to Hahndorf, Mount Barker and close to commute to CBD
Last updated: 11:06AM on Dec 4th 2019