47 Allens Road,
Indulgent Living & Entertaining on Over 1,623 sq m approx.Privately set within one of Heathmont's esteemed tree-lined streets, this remarkable family residence is an architectural triumph of superior design and quality; offering indulgent living and entertaining just in time for Summer both inside and outside, on over 1,623 sq m approx.
Securely gated, a full-size tennis court makes a stately first impression; framed by manicured gardens and overlooked by a covered terrace, cedar-lined alfresco, solar heated swimming pool and freestanding spa - that with summer coming, will be the envy of the street!
Inside, a sprawling home of warmth, flexibility and timeless appeal is revealed; with so many living zones that everyone can get lost when they need to.
Showcasing an expansive fireside lounge with cedar-lined cathedral ceilings, designated sitting and dining areas plus a family room with wood log heater. The modern kitchen with connecting meals area features Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, bright splashbacks, Caesarstone benches and a butler's pantry.
A ground-floor bedroom with walk-in wardrobe adjoins a large bathroom and there is also a study, storage-equipped laundry and access through to a four-car carport and separate studio/home office on this level. Upstairs, three sizeable bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes and ceiling fans share the use of a spa bathroom; the master containing dual walk-in wardrobes and an en-suite.
Additional features include: ducted heating, split system air conditioning, solar roof panels, intercom, copious indoor/outdoor and under-house storage, five toilets (including outside), water tank and sprinkler system.
Idyllically located, this premiere property is situated within a leisurely stroll to Heathmont Rail Trail, Heathmont Village shops, cafes and Heathmont Train Station. Within arm's reach of HE Parker Reserve, recreational facilities and quality schools. Only a short commute to Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
* Premiere property in one of Heathmont's esteemed tree-lined streets
* Full-size tennis court, solar heated pool, spa, covered alfresco and terrace
* Modern kitchen with s/steel appliances, Caesarstone benches and a butler's pantry
* Formal lounge, sitting, dining, family and meals areas
* External studio/home office with air conditioning and intercom to house
* Ducted heating, split system air conditioning and intercom
* Electric gated driveway leading to a four-car carport
* Near trails, reserves, schools, Heathmont Village and Train Station
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days