47 Breaksea Drive,
North Coogee, WA
UNDER OFFERLet yourself be impressed by this contemporary and luxurious, In-Vogue home, right on the doorstep of the vibrant community of South Beach. Light filled and immaculately presented, with living areas across two levels, this property is spacious and well-appointed throughout.
This lifestyle location leaves nothing to be desired, situated on the end of the highly sought after South Beach Estate; a sea-side location, perfectly positioned between the magnificent old world charm of Fremantle and the multi-award winning coastal development of Port Coogee; boasting shops, restaurants, cafes, boardwalks and world-class marina.
With a free flowing floor plan cleverly designed to incorporate multiple living spaces, this home is ideal for entertaining with the deluxe kitchen running out to the beautiful alfresco and pool area, whilst still allowing its residence the opportunity to retreat to their own space.
Versatile in its design, the home allows plenty of space for a growing family but can also be enjoyed by an executive couple or down sizers with the master bedroom conveniently located on the ground floor & and abundance of space upstairs for family & guests.
Come inside and see for yourself - this home is something special and will sell fast!
- Stunning alfresco with outdoor kitchen, beautiful below ground pool, feature waterfall & gardens with feature up lighting
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel Blanco appliances, abundance of cupboard space, feature pendant lighting & breakfast bar
- Solid Blackbutt flooring to all main living spaces and hallway
- Separate theatre room + additional study
- Upstairs living room and balcony
- Luxurious master suite with large built in robe and ensuite with stone bench tops, double vanity, bath tub, shower & separate WC
- 3 additional spacious bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes
- 2nd bathroom with stone bench top, bath, shower & WC
- Separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.