Rural for sale
47 Coulson Road,
0 0 0
PRICE RANGE: $1,495,000 - $1,595,000
BUFFS AT POKOLBINLifestyle investment with future development opportunity! This sizeable property of 40 ha (100 acres) is located in one of the most sought after positions in the heart of the Hunter Valley’s Wine Country. Less than a 2 hour drive from Sydney via the new Hunter Expressway and centrally positioned near the area’s best wineries, restaurants and renowned Golf Courses. The property includes a profitable tourist accommodation business of 15 years located in a unique secluded location with the opportunity for future expansion on the remaining land (STCA).
- 4 fully furnished Tourist Accommodation Cottages
- 3 Bedroom Manager’s residence
- Landscaped in-ground concrete pool with seating area
- 100,000 litre water tank and pump
- 2 dams – located both front and rear of the property
- Well maintained access roads and bush walking tracks, taking advantage of the idyllic bushland setting and creek.
Whilst the property currently provides a sought after lifestyle and income, the opportunity exists for future development:
- The current Zoning of the property, RU4 Rural Small Holdings, permits the construction of further Tourist Accommodation units STCA. This Zoning also permits ancillary tourist facility activities including Function Centre (weddings, conferences etc.), Restaurant, Cellar Door, Recreation facilities (and more) – refer to Cessnock City Council website.
- Build your dream home on one of a number of beautiful potential building sites on the property.
- The Manager’s residence could be utilised as additional tourist accommodation providing increased income.
The well-appointed manager's residence features 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wood burning fireplace, air conditioning and a large entertainers verandah with private bushland views. An adjoining reception room is well located for greeting guests with plenty of parking available.
The fully furnished guest accommodation comprises 4 cedar cottages with exposed timber lined ceilings, fully self-contained kitchens and lounge areas opening out to private decks overlooking the property and pool area which is located in close proximity to the cottages. All cottages are fully air conditioned and boast their own wood burning fire place, a very popular feature with guests.
- Cottage 1: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan living and deck.
- Cottages 2 & 3: 2 bedrooms, each with en suites, and open plan living and deck
- Cottage 4: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with spa bath, and open plan living and deck.
Approximate Travel Times
- 2 Mins to The Vintage Golf course
- 9 Mins to Hunter Expressway
- 6 Mins to Hunter Valley Gardens
- 49 Minutes to the Newcastle CBD
- 2 Hrs to the Sydney CBD
This rare property offers the astute buyer or investor not only the ultimate lifestyle with income opportunity, but the potential of further business growth or alternatively, the perfect acquisition by a Superfund.
Make the tree change today…
Last updated: 03:22PM on Sep 21st 2017