47 James Street,
Diamond-in-the-Rough, First Time Offered in 40 YearsAn exciting opportunity awaits renovators to transform this classic three bedroom federation home into its former glorious self. Being offered for the first time in 40 years and filled with untouched period features it features high ornate ceilings, marble fireplace, a long elegant hallway opening up to formal lounge and dining spaces which flow out to the kitchen and entertaining yard.
Presenting good solid order yet holds stunning future potential to further capitalise by updating or renovating to create a superb Inner West haven. Set on a 238sqm block it offers scope for growth and all the potential you could dream of, conveniently moments from Leichhardt's vibrant and scrumptious cafes and eateries, impressive speciality stores, shopping facilities and easy access to light rail and CBD transport.
- Three bedroom, original freestanding home
- On offer for the first time in 40 years
- Spacious and original interiors
- Ideal blank canvas awaiting renovation (STCA)
- Surrounded by a selection of quality schools
- Sought-after family-oriented neighbourhood
- Moments to Light rail, Schools, CBD buses and Norton Streets shops, cafs, and restaurants