47 Macgillivray Street,
Space, Place and Versatile Family AppealTaking pride of place in one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs. This spacious single-level residence is very well presented and perfectly positioned close to local shops, The Parliamentary Triangle and Lake Burley Griffin. Well-maintained throughout, the property delivers a terrific opportunity for buyers looking to acquire a versatile brick home with an adjoining granny flat and loads of future potential for updates or renovation to give it a new lease on life.
Inside is an expansive layout featuring separate lounge, dining and family areas. The flexible floorplan allows for a self-contained area at the rear of the property that has a bathroom and kitchenette and would be perfect for guest accommodation or extended families. The main kitchen and bathroom are both in good condition plus there is an extra-large two-car garage with access to a deep backyard that includes a paved patio for entertaining.
It is in solid and comfortable order and ideally positioned in a premium dress-circle address that’s within easy access to Deakin shops, Yarralumla Primary school and Yarralumla childcare centre.
- Self-contained area with kitchenette and bathroom
- Generous layout with separate lounge and dining areas
- Paved entertainment patio plus a deep back garden
- Large two-car garage with extra space for storage
- Total access to back yard for trailers, boats, and vans
- In great condition with lots of scope for renovation
- Prime address close to local shops, embassies and The Parliamentary Triangle