House for sale
47 Norfolk Street,
4 1 1
Gracious Elegance in a Prestigious LocationA great investment opportunity, currently rented at $1200.00 per week.
This quintessential double brick home on 854 sqm approx., in a prestigious location offers timeless quality, abundance of natural light, tranquillity and convenience. Within the Killara High school catchment, 150m approx. to Killara High school bus stop, walking distance to Killara Public 290m approx. and 550m approx to Ravenswood Girls College. Close to public and elite schools, Killara and Gordon stations and shops.
Nestled amidst beautiful gardens lovingly tendered by the past custodians with amazing 50-year-old camellias, flowering azaleas, hedges and a magnificent tulip tree standing proud in the front yard with the sound of birdsong filling the air.
This classic beauty is defined by its everlasting allure with an elegant kitchen including Miele appliances, four bedrooms, main with built in fire place, family study, expansive lounge and dining room with floor to ceiling windows, a seamless transition from indoors to outdoors showcasing the astutely framed garden view through the by fold doors and onto the alfresco entertaining areas.
This enticing family home is ready for you and your family to move in and make it your own, to suit your lifestyle requirements with its captivating features and generous proportions.
- Stunning sitting space adjoining the main bedroom
- Modern bathroom with bath, large skylight and floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry with built in cupboards and extra toilet
- Alfresco dining and covered paved sitting area, perfect for entertaining
- Polished floorboards, air conditioning, ducted heating throughout and plantation shutters
- One car garage with work space and built in shelving, additional off street parking available and garden shed
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
Last updated: 02:41AM on Oct 23rd 2017