House for sale
47 Ocean View Drive,
6 3 2
Private Beachfront HideawayHolding a commanding beachfront position upon a 1126sqm sun drenched and private block this property presents a lifestyle opportunity desired by many but held by few.
Charming and character filled this spectacular beach house has been designed to give you a feeling of total seclusion and tranquility whilst enjoying the ever changing scenery of the pristine coastline.
Tightly held by one family for 50 years this is truly a spectacular and rare opportunity to acquire one of the exclusive Ocean View Drive beachfronts ï¿½ perfect for your next permanent abode or holiday escape.
- Boasting a grand and well-designed floorplan with a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living
- Sit back and relax on the timber entertainers deck or in the spa with views spanning from Terrigal Haven to Forresters Beach headland
- Light filled and open plan kitchen and dining flowing through to the sunroom style lounge and peaceful front balcony
- Spacious kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances including fridge and dishwasher and convenient waste shoot
- Master suite with BIR's, ocean views and ensuite on the top level; turn the additional bedroom into a living space and you have the perfect parents retreat
- Main bathroom servicing the main level with his and hers sinks, spa bath and separate toilet
- Great sized additional bedrooms all with built in robes
- Self-contained space on the lower level featuring a rumpus room with kitchenette, bedroom with BIR, bathroom and small courtyard
- Additional features include ducted AC throughout, spacious internal laundry, recycling and laundry shoots, fire place, plenty of storage, level front and rear grassed yard, manicured and established gardens, electric front gate for added privacy, two single lock up garages and plenty of off street parking
- Located only moments from local cafes and restaurants, schools, shops and the heart of Terrigal
- Council rates are approximately $6,308.62 per annum
Last updated: 12:47PM on Apr 16th 2018