47 Platypus Avenue,
Contemporary Family Home Just Off Main River!A triumph of contemporary style and superb family functionality, this large 4 bedroom + media or 5th bedroom residence is set on a 751m2 allotment in the prized Isle of Sorrento precinct. Major renovation has just been completed featuring quality finishes and fixtures - no expense has been spared creating this luxury home!
An impressive floorplan boasting a light filled family domain spilling out through glass sliding doors to alfresco dining by the water. A bespoke kitchen is designed to entertain, featuring stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry and European appliances.
The flexible layout continues with a master suite doubling as a true parent's escape, boasting a large walk in robe and hotel style ensuite. A large media/theatre or 5th bedroom features easy access to the outdoor entertaining area. Remaining three bedrooms all have built in robes and one has it's own ensuite. The designer main bathroom features a large free standing tub, shower and separate toilet.
Appointed to an exacting standard with fully ducted air conditioning throughout for year round comfort as well as a secure double car accommodation. Boating enthusiasts will love the prized position just off Main River as well as a large pontoon and irreplaceable boat ramp.
The area of Isle of Sorrento very popular due to its short drive to beach, central position to Isle of Capri, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach & Southport but also being an island surrounded by the waterways of the Nerang River. Don't miss this one!
• 5 Bedrooms (4 bedrooms plus media/theatre/study or 5th bedroom)
• Generous 751m2 block of waterfront land in highly sought location
• 22 metre water frontage with sandy beach
• Sparkling in ground swimming pool with frame less glass fencing
• Boat ramp and pontoon
• Only 150 metres to Main River - ideal for boating enthusiasts
• Large outdoor undercover entertaining area with tranquil water views
• Designer kitchen featuring statement pendant lighting, stone benchtops, European appliances, soft close cabinetry and ample storage
• Master bedroom with hotel style ensuite featuring his and hers basins and a large walk in robe
• Ducted air conditioning throughout for comfort
• Double lock up garage
Close Proximity To:
• Sorrento Shopping Village
• Evergreen Garden Centre
• The Southport School
• Benowa High & Primary School
• St Kevins Primary School
• Benowa Gardens shopping centre
• Pindara Private Hospital
• Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
• Gold Coast Beaches
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $3,456* approx per annum
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,185* approx per annum
Water Frontage: 22m
Sorrento is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquillity. There is a good range of both waterfront and dry properties to choose from with a majority of homes situated on Canals and the Nerang River.
Sorrento Shopping Village is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 7 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair or 10 minutes Robina Town Centre.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Stuart Reeder on 0451 304 416.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.