House for sale
47 Rankin Parade,
Main Beach, QLD
5 3 1
'Blue-Chip' Address - Ripe for the Picking!The astute investor or developer will appreciate the 'Blue-Chip' address just ripe for improvement. This once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire three units in the heart of Main Beach has now become available for one lucky party and it truly is a great cornerstone to supercharge any property portfolio. The allotment is zoned Medium Density Residential with a block size of 406sqm, in the beach side pocket of Main Beach.
If developing, consider the resale values as it is within a few minutes' walk to the Tedder Ave social prescient and light rail, all adding to the desirability of the project.
If your interest is not for a dual dwelling or duplex site, perhaps a size-able plot to build your dream residence in this elite location. This site is rare being one of only approximately 30 residential house lots in Main Beach to enjoy an exclusive frontage overlooking The Broadwater, this truly is a rare opportunity full of promise!
The coveted pocket offers exceptional access to a sought-after surf beach, local shops, prestige GPS schools, many forms of public transport and many other premium prospects, embracing the ultimate blue-chip lifestyle.
- Block of three units on 406sqm
- Land bank and earn an income
- Combined current rental income for 2 x one-bedroom units of $780 per week
- Proposed rental income for the three-bedroom unit of $780 per week
- This ideal investment will only continue to grow in value for the years to come
- All units are fully furnished and equipped
Development opportunity (STCA):
- Medium density residential zone code (Section 6.2.2 available upon request)
- Dual Occupancy lot, including two separate houses (1 x dwelling per 200sqm)
- Duplex with a height of up to 9m (Can be separately titled)
- House with a height of up to 9m
*Subject to council approval (STCA)
Last updated: 05:19PM on Oct 15th 2018