47 Robertson Street,
SOLD at Auction by Steven Khawam 0415 308 100758m2 Block On 3 Lots, Brick House + Sleep Out
Located in Guildford West, here is a great opportunity! Either live in the large properties, invest with a high rental yield or take the opportunity and develop on the 3 Lots provided.
Situated on the high side of this quiet family orientated street set on a great size block of 758.7m2 with a 20.115m frontage approx.
Located close within walking distance to the schools in Guildford West, public transport, local shops and parks/sports fields, clubs and recreational facilities.
This property will suite the large family, astute investor or developer.
Endless potential by far, too much to list, come and have a look!
* 4 bedrooms, built in wardrobes
* Rumpus room includes a living room & bedroom with built in wardrobes + separate access from the house
* Large gas cooking kitchen, ample pantry and cupboard space + built in eat in table
* Tiles throughout, separate living and dining rooms + ceiling sky lights
* Large modern bathroom includes a spa & shower
* Fujitsu ducted air conditioning & ducted vacuum
* Large tiled backyard/entertainment area with a gazebo + citrus trees
* Beautiful front porch
* Double lock up garage with a drive through to the back yard
* Security roller shutters & doors + home alarm system
* Solar panels, save on electricity bills
* Large Shed
Sleep Out Features:
* Private side access to the sleep out
* Separate living and dining rooms + 1 bedroom
* Modern gas kitchen & large bathroom
* Split air conditioning system
* Internal laundry
* On the high side of the street
* 20.115m Frontage approx.
* 758.7m2 Block approx.
* R3 Zone
* 3 Lots
Owners are happy to negotiate a delayed settlement for developers to submit plans and gain reasonable access to the property prior to settlement.
Investors Note: Potential rental return of $1,000 per week