House for sale
47 Stanley Street,
4 2 2
Offers around $2M
Summer living at its best!If you love summer entertaining and family soirees then look no further, as you have found your dream home!
Recently renovated with premium finishes throughout, this private, secure family residence seamlessly balances Nedlands period charm with modern family living and the result is perfection!
On a generous quarter acre corner block in one of Nedlands most family friendly streets this residence offers an incredible opportunity to secure your piece of prime real estate south of the highway.
The exterior of the home has been cleverly designed to ensure privacy and security plus maximise space for all year round social gatherings. It features a lovely wrap around verandah, landscaped and reticulated native gardens and an undercover cedar lined alfresco fully equipped with a television, ceiling fan and blinds for those hot summer days!
When the kids or guests are hot and ready to cool off simply dive into the enormous concrete pool which is surrounded by travertine flooring and easy care decking plus much needed shade provided by a wonderful all weather Contempo umbrella.
Inside the home there are four generously sized bedrooms (master with ensuite and BIRS), two large living areas, two renovated bathrooms plus an extra WC off the laundry and a light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining room that takes advantage of the northern aspect.
Property features include:
• 4 bedrooms and 2 living rooms all with high ceilings and polished timber flooring
• 2 x renovated bathrooms plus a WC off the laundry
• Renovated kitchen with granite bench tops & Smeg appliances (including sink)
• Under house cellar/storage
• Cedar lined alfresco entertainment area with blinds, television and a fan
• Salt water, concrete pool featuring travertine tiles and Millboard Weathered Oak
composite decking plus a Contempo all weather umbrella
• Fully reticulated native landscaped gardens
• Ducted and split system air-conditioning
• Double lock up garage fully fenced to ensure safety
Area features include:
• In the catchment for Nedlands Primary School, Shenton College and close to a number
of elite private schools
• A short drive to the Nedlands Golf Club, Tennis Club, Melvista Park, Masons Gardens,
the Nedlands Foreshore, Broadway Fair and the CBD.
Anyone looking for a family home with nothing to do but move in and enjoy, be sure to come and see this home!
The information contained in this document is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
City of Nedlands: $3,132.11 p/a (18/19)
Water Corporation: $1,439.63 p/a (17/18)
PLEASE NOTE: While every effort has been made to ensure the given rates are correct at the time of listing, they are provided for reference only and are subject to change.
Last updated: 10:20AM on Dec 9th 2018