47 Waterview Court,
Croydon Hills, VIC
Five Star LifestyleThis property immediately impresses with its land size measuring a well tended 1,027 square metres approx, stylish interior proportions, presentation and sensational alfresco oasis, designed for entertaining on a grand scale.
- Families will appreciate the natural light and fluidity of the floor plan offering plenty of space to satisfy the needs of everyone.
- The lifestyle on offer focuses on relaxation both indoors and out and serene garden vistas combining to create your own family haven.
- Experience the generous dimensions of the living-dining room warmed by the wood heater, the hub of the home is the meals and family zone adjoining the well designed kitchen.
- With four bedrooms, highlighting the main bedroom with WIR and ensuite plus private balcony.
- A spotless bathroom services the remaining bedrooms.
- Families and friends will love the huge outdoor room measuring around 4.5m x 10m, an entertaining triumph complemented by ceiling fans, deluxe outdoor kitchen with dishwasher and industrial range hood, bistro blinds and air curtain.
- The current owners have enjoyed many a celebration as the interior flows easily into this Mediterranean inspired entertaining oasis.
- A second alfresco retreat under grapevines is a lovely area to enjoy the sun or shade and overlook the tranquil, established, easy to care for garden, a selection of fruit trees and two water features are also visually captivating.
- A 3m x 5m approx workshop, woodshed, hot house, large storage shed and 2 enclosed vegie patches completes the list.
- From the alfresco and rear garden setting there is a lovely backdrop over neighbouring acreage properties plus an extensive outlook towards Wonga Park and Warranwood, producing a lovely rural outlook.
- Noteworthy features include the comfort of gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, 3 water tanks with auto pumps and 12,000.litre capacity, solar panels and solar hot water.
Positioned in the bowl of this quality Court, near Yarra Road and Croydon Hills Primary schools, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar and Good Shepherd. Handy to Ringwood North shops, Eastland shopping centre, railway station and Eastlink.