House for sale
47 Woodroffe Avenue,
Main Beach, QLD
4 2 4
Sometimes the unlikely produces the extraordinary!This is a simple, straight and unadorned building which exudes might! Constructed of materials chosen for their strength, double brick with steel and hardwood, its one of those we speak of when we say they just dont build them like this anymore! It has simple but strong geometry. It is currently an elegant functional residence but provides plenty of scope and opportunity for someone to unleash their artistic energies! The structure is not a meal for bulldozers but an opportunity for someone to work with the fabric of the existing building to create their own dream home. Substantial in size and commanding in presence it is built to withstand a tsunami and ideally located deep in our village just moments from Tedder Avenue.
It takes bravery to follow through on out-of- the-box thinking but we think you could end up with an extraordinary freehold Main Beach home.
It currently offers:
* 531m2 of level land with side access for your toys - caravan, car, boat etc or machinery
* Plenty of room for a landscaped pool
* High ceilings upstairs with hardwood timber floors and period mouldings
* North-facing sunroom to the rear and secure balcony to the front
* Legal height ceilings downstairs
* Ultra-modern polished concrete floors downstairs
* 4 bedrooms to start with and plenty of space for more
* Kitchen, spacious lounge/dining and bedrooms upstairs
* Modern bathroom
* 4 car garaging, storage, workshop, laundry, foyer, bedroom and enormous rumpus downstairs
* Such scope to add to the volume of open space or add more rooms as necessary
The property is presented beautifully and very liveable right now! It`s the perfect beach house - nothing needs to be done straight away. It offers investment potential as a freehold title property and no one is chasing you for body corporate levies and there are no by-laws to comply with
Please phone or text Annette 0408 218 361 to arrange a private inspection
Main Beach, with its close proximity to excellent Gold Coast Public & Private schools, including TSS and St Hilda's Schools, offers a variety of restaurants and cafes, Southport Yacht and Surf Clubs are within walking distance and nearby are Marina Mirage, The Sheraton Mirage, Palazzo Versace, SeaWorld and the new Aquatic Centre built for the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast.
Close to public transport and the G:Link light rail.
While care has been taken to ensure that photographs, floor plans and information for this property are true and correct at the time of publishing, third party conveyed information or alteration in circumstances may impact on the accuracy of this information.
Last updated: 12:20PM on Aug 7th 2018