House for sale
47 Woolshed Road,
Mount Torrens, SA
4 2 3
Price Upon Application
What is this worth to you? 54 acres.Forget previous advertised prices, vendors instructions are clear. Find buyers and sell to best offer. If you thought you could not afford a package with a little something for everyone - think again, look at this, its time. Located 50 minutes commuting distance to Adelaide, hence you will expect great value for money.
Architecturally designed replicating an early colonial warehouse, within the Onkaparinga Valley and Mount Torrens village. Spectacular views, especially so at sunset, whether you be inside, on the upper deck, in the billiard room or out by the swimming pool.
• Formal entrance with 6m ceiling
• Master suite with superb ensuite
• Three other bedrooms of generous proportions.
• Formal lounge with 3m ceiling
• Dining area and family room
• Combustion heater and underfloor heating
• Ducted r/c air con
• Quality wool carpets
• Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
• Crystal chandeliers
• Custom made quality window treatments.
• Large family kitchen, ss European appliances
• Large pantry, large laundry with built in floor to ceiling cupboards
• Home office, built in bookshelves
• Data cabling and IT connections throughout
• Separate entertaining/billiards room, views over the valley
• Double garage, room for a work area, passageway into the house
• Ducted vacuum system throughout
• Extremely well insulated
• 54 Acres warm grazing land
• Large capacity dam, diesel irrigation pump
• 10 meg Water Licence, 1 paddock set up for irrigation
• 2 x 22,500 gall water tanks
• Auto sprinkler system for easy care gardens
• Swimming pool
• 3 phase power
• Cattle yards, hayshed
• Good fencing
• Sound fertiliser history
• Stunning views over the village and valley.
A spectacular home, that has to be sold.
Last updated: 12:47PM on Aug 14th 2017