House for sale
477 Geelong Road,
4 4 2
'Yves Yarraville' - High Spec Designer Living***ONLY 1 REMAINING TO BE SOLD***
This architecturally designed townhouse seamlessly balances a truly unseen sophistication and family friendly lifestyle in the ever growing inner western community of Yarraville.
Set back in the service lane and only a stone throw away from the Yarraville Village, Roberts Street and Wembley Avenue community hubs, leisure centres, public transport, revered primary & secondary schools and only 7km's (approx.) from the Melbourne CBD.
Applying expert craftsmanship and attention to detail, the dedicated team at "Talevski Constructions" are committed in creating timeless architecture reflected in this boutique residence, 'Yves Yarraville', blends modern day elegance and spaciously flexible functionality to deliver an unmatched designer lifestyle.
- Stamp Duty Savings
- Sunny courtyard with entertainer's deck and landscaped greenery
- Oversized custom made commercial windows, bi-folding doors and 2340mm high "Deco" internal doors
- High end designer living spaces complemented by flush finishes
- State of the art Delonghi stainless steel appliances
- Polished and exposed double clinker brick feature wall complimented by 2700mm high ceilings
- Down lights, pendants and custom fittings throughout
- Double glazed windows and sound check plaster
- Double smoked French oak wide planked timer floors
- Carpet to entire upper level excluding wet areas
- All exterior walls are exposed dark Mowbray bricks with Architectural Timber Castellation cladding on the upper level
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Heating and Refrigerated Ducted Cooling
- A level of security with Video monitoring before entry via automated security gating
- Landscaping with an abundance of plants and natural grass
- First floor providing clear city views
With more to offer and meets the eye, enquire now to receive a brochure, full inclusions list and set of plans.
All enquiries must provide full names, email address and mobile number.
Last updated: 04:26PM on Aug 3rd 2017