House for sale
48 Arabella Loop,
North Coogee, WA
5 3 2
Call for Details Please
LUXURY Seaside StunnerAll realistic written offers will be considered.
Be simply Impressed!
Once you have been through this premium finished coastal property - you will want to make it your home.
Positioned in a raised elevated position of Port Coogee Surrounded by high end finished homes alike, this home will captivate you with its blend of premium finishes, bright and airy Coastal feel and a smart layout that will cater for the entertainer at heart, it can easily accommodate the family looking for space to grow into and the professional couple that’s needing a property to adapt around their busy schedule and provide a welcoming place to unwind.
This Premium finished home was initially crafted to represent and showcase award winning builder – ‘Residential Attitudes’. The downstairs spacious open plan layout seamlessly interconnects with the large outdoor living area surrounded by established manicured easy care gardens with solar pergola and outdoor kitchen to capitalise on true coastal outdoor entertainment and atmosphere.
At the heart of the home the Premium appointed Dream kitchen is equipped with scullery and will provide you with endless space for preparation. Upstairs indulge in your very own luxurious Master Suite of penthouse proportions while you unwind and soak in the glorious sunsets off your balcony.
This home is simply a stunner!
STANDOUT Features include, but not limited to:
- Quality Ex ‘Residential Attitudes’ display home with High spec presentation throughout
- Large 519m2 manicured home site
- Panoramic ocean views from the rear of home
- Passive solar design with Modern Open plan layout
- Comfortplus high performance window glazing
- Quality solid gleaming blackbutt timber flooring to living areas, carpets to bedrooms, quality porcelain tiling to all bathrooms & ensuite with luxury tap fittings
- Quality timber louvered internal window shutters throughout
- Quality glass and stainless steel balustrading to front entry stair foyer
- Choice of 2 large outdoor balconies with feature painted cedar raked soffits
- Choice of 3 Living areas + 2 balconies
- Expensive bi-fold doors to front balcony with painted raked cedar lined soffit
- Huge outdoor Entertaining area & Alfresco dinning off main living area with painted raked cedar lined ceiling
- Solar pergola strategically set for solar design off Alfresco area
- Quality Appointed Kitchen to simply die for with endless Quality Corian bench tops, plenty of inbuilt drawer’s and overhead gloss faced cupboards, glass splash backs, E-nook, 2 inset sinks with a true chefs preparation scullery area with inbuilt Siemens coffee machine, microwave, 900 wide Bosch oven, gas hot plate and integrated range hood, dishwasher and double fridge recess with fridge tap connection
- Large laundry off Scullery with plenty of Corian bench top space with inset ceramic trough and overhead cupboards with walk in linen (multi-use) storage
- Outdoor Kitchen with freestanding cooker, sink, with Corian bench top & overhead cupboards
- Upstairs Indulge in a Deluxe King sized Master suite of penthouse proportions (over approx. 45m2) with access to 2x large balconies, huge ensuite, walk-in robe and powder room, raised feature coffered ceiling with vaulted electric adjustable remote controlled skylight. Access to second living area / retreat or multiuse area with bi-fold door access onto a large communal balcony
- Downstairs all 3 minor bedrooms plus study/office or optional bed 4 are of generous proportions and have direct access to a large bathroom, powder room with outdoor shower and 2 toilets
- Quality Inbuilt cabinetry to main living area TV recess
- Quality Feature elevated, raised, raked and coffered ceilings with quality Jazz and shadow line cornicing throughout the home
- Plenty of inbuilt storage space with 2 separate store areas off the garage
- Ducted Reverse cycle heating and cooling zoned air-conditioning throughout the home
- Extensive Smart Wired home with data, security and speaker control system throughout
- Sellers already have 2 design layouts options, for those buyers, wanting a pool? and are willing to do all the preparation and work involved to have a pool installed and finished prior to settlement, included in the price of the home.
The home is positioned in a highly desirable pocket, in a raised elevated position amongst some of the largest and very best finished homes situated within the Port Coogee Estate, near to Arabella Park to capitalise on spectacular Ocean views, park side lifestyle and everything this award winning coastal estate provides.
Cafes, restaurants, shopping village centre, beach front and marina are just a few minutes’ walk away, with a bus stop at the end of the street, leave the car at home and commute to the Perth CBD from Fremantle or Cockburn Central train stations.
BRAD MILOS welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together. For more information on this luxuriously presented Coastal property or to schedule a private inspection contact Brad Milos today.
Last updated: 09:28PM on Aug 29th 2017