House for sale
48 Carrick Hill Drive,
4 3 2
Springview Estate - Once in a Lifetime OpportunityA totally unique luxury offering, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be the owners of an exceptional resort-style home on an amazing estate of over 7,000m2. Positioned above Springfield alongside distinguished and significant neighbouring properties, this residence boasts arguably, the very best panoramic views across leafy suburbs to the city, to the sea and down the coast.
Set on stunning landscaped grounds with a series of lovely terraces, the stylish bespoke-built classic home overlooks a property to be envied. A driveway from the road below sweeps up to the home secluded from below while lovely garden plantings give a hint of what might be expected. Entering the home there is a sense of elegant refinement and simultaneously comfortable family living. A gentle palette of grey tones is complemented with the warmth of timber, the sparkle of tiles and softness of carpet. Boasting four to five bedrooms and multiple living areas with expansive picture windows, there is a feel of openness with surrounding sweeping land, rolling hills and bush backdrop. With every need considered the floorplan is impressive with zones for the family to both share and retreat. The expansive informal living areas flow through to the games room which can be opened to create the ultimate indoor/outdoor entertaining area. The quality Jag kitchen overlooks this family space and a spectacular view distracts from the task at hand. Family and guest accommodation is located conveniently on a split level with a dedicated retreat space opening onto a private terrace. The large master suite is configured for privacy and indulgence and enjoys spectacular views. The stylish formal living areas adjacent this zone offers a space for adults to relax and entertain separately. Working from home and never venturing out has such huge appeal with the best office views around.
The terrace below the home is the jewel in the crown sporting a luxury infinity pool and outstanding pool pavilion. Imagine the holiday at home swimming to the edge of the pool at sunset, cocktails in the spa or relaxing on the deck. A morning wellness routine is easy with a gym within the pavilion or yoga on the deck. On the roof garden enjoy a game of croquet or bocce and the terraces are perfect for a golf driving range. For those enjoying the game of tennis, the upper lawn is a potential site for a tennis court. Seize the opportunity to be the celebrity host with all the features for remarkable entertaining and relaxing.
Built by the current owners to exacting standards with Medallion Homes, the family has enjoyed the superb views, amenities and great location. Walking trails are literally out the back door, the foothills offer more escapes with bike trails and hill climbs. Alternatively head for the shops for excellent shopping within a short drive and the children can walk to popular schools Mercedes and Scotch down the road. This offering is a winner on so many levels.
• Medallion home, custom built
• Kitchen: large walk-in pantry, granite bench tops & splash backs, St George double oven, Asko dishwasher, garbage disposal, Kleenmaid induction cooktop, microwave & exhaust
• 4-5 large bedrooms (retreat could be configured as fifth)
• Master suite: walk-in robe with glass door fronts, ensuite with spa bath, double vanity & Caesarstone top, French doors to terrace
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout (2 sep units)
• High ceilings, porcelain tiles new carpet & jarrah flooring
• Quality built-in cabinetry & generous storage
• Award winning Infinity pool (2015 built),fully tiled, spa, electric heated, salt chlorinated, glass fencing
• Pool pavilion of 145m2 with adjacent sun decks, gym, bathroom, roof garden
• Fully landscaped garden, automated irrigation system to lawns & beds
• Two door storage shed (32m2 suit jet ski, camper trailer etc)
• Enviro Cycle waste system
• Potential for tennis court (STCC)
Last updated: 12:26PM on Nov 9th 2017