48 Chapman Avenue,
Solid family home opportunity close to shopsAuction Location: On-site.
Located in one of Beecroft’s best avenues, this much loved and well-kept home is ready for a new family to take the reins and make it their own. Solidly built with original double-brick construction, this dual level home boasts a perfect north to rear aspect on a sizeable 777sqm parcel with expansive lawns and established shade trees. Conveniently located, in a peaceful family community, this rare commodity is just a 700m stroll to Beecroft station and the new state-of the-art ‘Beecroft Place’ shopping precinct with Woolworths and is close to Beecroft and Arden primary schools plus Cheltenham Girls.
• Separate formal living and dining plus family room leads to outdoor entertaining
• Kitchen features abundant cabinetry, large walk-in pantry, dishwasher and rangehood
• Three bedrooms on the entry level, all with built-in’s, master includes air con
• Fourth bedroom downstairs with en-suite and private entry perfect for home office or teenage retreat
• Retro style skylit bathroom with separate bath and shower and adjacent WC plus separate full laundry
• Automatic double lock-up garage with internal access and room for storage
• Extensive under house storage, sundrenched level lawn with room for a large pool (STCA)
Note Agent Declares Interest
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.