House for sale
48 Eastern Arterial Road,
St Ives, NSW
5 4 2
Saturday 14th October
Spacious Family Home Full Brick Construction & Bush Valley Views!Presenting a wonderful lifestyle while combining flexible accommodation and potential income, this stunning double brick residence is situated on a private secure block with a sun-filled environment & stunning bush valley views.
Enjoying a sunny north aspect on 914sqm of land the home is ideal for a large family with 430sqm internal living space, ideal working from home or 2 separate in-law accommodation units. The separate accommodation is ideal for extra income that can be rented (both currently rented).
Walk to local shops and transport to city & rail plus catchment to St. Ives Public School.
* 5 bedrooms all with built-ins plus studio/office, reverse cycle air conditioning
* 4 modernised bathrooms inc ensuite to the main bedroom
* Spacious open plan livng for all occasions, plantation shutters
* Modern eat-in Kitchen with walk in pantry plus stainless steel appliances
* Rumpus room or billiards room, in-law accommodation x2 (rental income downstairs $800-$900pw)
* Several superb outdoor entertaining areas with fantastic bush valley views
* Large in-ground salt water solar heated pool, electric front gates
* Heaps of storage, garage for 2 cars plus room off street parking for 4 more cars.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Last updated: 10:14PM on Sep 21st 2017