House for sale
48 Feez Street,
5 3 2
OFFERS OVER $1,750,000
LAND AND LIFESTYLE IN A RIVERSIDE POCKET.Situated on a large 1,214sqm parcel of flood free land 48 Feez Street, Yeronga offers a rare opportunity to secure not only land but a beautiful family home suitable for families of all ages and sizes. Surrounded by prestige homes; many with tennis courts, on large blocks you are amongst great company and located within a highly sought-after precinct in the Yeronga pocket.
With an emphasis on lifestyle, this home is spread over two full levels with the main living, kitchen and guest bedroom on the lower level flowing out to the covered entertainment area. Outside you'll find a large in-ground pool and a back yard big enough for a cricket pitch, game of soccer / netball / football... whatever the heart desires. The backyard comes complete with a cubby house which will no doubt keep the kids entertained for hours. Upstairs you will find another living room perfect for the teenagers, 4 bedrooms and a large sleep out ideal for a study or sitting room or if needed, the opportunity to extend current rooms and reconfigure as an ensuite or walk in robe. The floorplan is quite flexible and could easily be adapted to suit a range of needs.
The chef of the household will not be disappointed with a spacious eat in kitchen that serves as the hub of the home, complete with freestanding gas oven, dishwasher, granite bench tops, ample storage and parquetry flooring. Ideally situated in the property, it overlooks the pool and yard - perfect for families as children will always be in your line of sight - it also connects through a servery to the alfresco entertainment area, fully covered and able to be utilised all year round.
Combine all of this with an oversized double garage + large storage area with drive-through access to the backyard; air-conditioning; fully fenced perfect for animals and children
Outstanding features of 48 Feez St Yeronga at a glance:
- Large 1,214sgm block, fully fenced and flood free
- Boasting high ceilings, French doors, VJ's & oversized rooms
- Oversized bedrooms with high ceilings for great air flow
- Large sleep out, perfect for a study / sitting room / extension for ensuites & walk-in robes
- 3 bathrooms including a full, renovated bathroom on the lower level
- Two great sized living areas, one on each level
- Chef inspired, eat in kitchen with freestanding gas oven, dishwasher, granite benchtop, ample storage, overlooking the pool & yard
- Fully covered alfresco entertainment that can be utilised all year round
- Great sized in-ground pool with sitting ledge, perfect for young kids & Mum’s with Champagne!
- Double garage + large storage and drive through access to the backyard
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Walk to train, bus, shops & cafes
- Moments to St Sebastian's Primary School, Yeronga State School, Hyde Rd Kindergarten & day care centres
- Easy Access to the Green Bridge connecting to the University of Queensland, Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Queensland Tennis Centre & development at Yeerongpilly Green
- Within 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this prestige property further
Last updated: 10:25AM on Jan 18th 2018